Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the life meaning for you?

zlatan_

zlatan_

Bulgaria

l think the life is freedom and what you want doing….

02:01 PM Mar 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Marilin

Marilin

China

For a student in a real society,my present goal is to work hard to acheive my dreams,to step into a good uni,to live up to my parents` expects and efforts…

I know it`s somehow like making a vow,but it`s really what I care about most now.

But for the whole life,the meaning of life is to be loved and to love others,and let the happiness around me spread to all,to let the world be a bit warmer because of my efforts…

maybe I`m not old enough and can`t find the real meaning of life,but I`ll walk my way firmly,and searching for it on the way to growth.Smile

01:53 PM Apr 30 2009 |

todesss

todesss

Lithuania

The life for me is achieving my goals and doing things, which I scare.

The life for me is having a good circle of friends and family.

02:30 PM Apr 30 2009 |

zhen_flying

China

lift to me means family and friendship. beacaue they can bring me the most unforgetable memory and gratitude.

life is beautiful because of the existence of the friendship and warmth of family. 

03:04 PM Apr 30 2009 |

柳淑艳

柳淑艳

China

I think life is for happiness,you come to the world what do you want ,the most of the times you want to be happy,so…...,and for happy you must keep your body healthy first.what do you think?

03:12 PM Apr 30 2009 |

JusTurK_TR

JusTurK_TR

Turkey

life is good :D

11:38 PM Apr 30 2009 |

Lucy-Lucky

China

In my opinion,life is conquer different challenges and enjoy all kind of things ```

04:35 AM Jul 16 2009 |

Lucy-Lucky

China

In my opinion ,life is to conquer different challenges and enjoy something you like``

04:38 AM Jul 16 2009 |

deryaa58

Turkey

the life is the biggest miracle.God gave our life.do you want to live 1 millons years but the last youre vanish or you have live sickly poor but you wıll live perennial.which do you want. youresane of coures you want to live perennial.so we belive creator God. WE worship God.ıf there is God theres everything…..Yess so there is life there is meaning of life ..

09:57 AM Jul 16 2009 |