Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

MICHAEL JACKSON CONVERTS TO ISLAM

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Some news which osesame will be proud of:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11202008/news/nationalnews/michael_jackson_converts_to_islam_139892.htm

MICHAEL JACKSON CONVERTS TO ISLAM CHANGES NAME TO MIKAEEL

By NEIL SYSON, THE SUN

SLIDES = new slideshow(“SLIDES”); SLIDES.timeout = 5000; SLIDES.prefetch = 1; SLIDES.repeat = true; s = new slide(); s.src = ”/seven/11202008/photos/jackson1120.jpg”; s.text = unescape(””); s.link = ”/seven/11202008/photos/jackson1120.jpg”; s.target = ””; s.attr = ””; s.filter = ””; SLIDES.add_slide(s); if (false) SLIDES.shuffle(); <!- var pauseplay pauseplay = ‘paused’; if (document.images) { SLIDES.image = document.images.SLIDESIMG; SLIDES.textid = “SLIDESTEXT”; SLIDES.update(); SLIDES.pause(); } function pauseplayclick(){ if (pauseplay == ‘play’){ pauseplay = ‘paused’; SLIDES.pause(); document.images.pauseplay.src = ’/img/slideshow/slideshow_controls_play.gif’; }else{ pauseplay = ‘play’; SLIDES.play(); SLIDES.next(); document.images.pauseplay.src = ’/img/slideshow/slideshow_controls_pause.gif’; } } function nextclick(){ pauseplay = ‘paused’; SLIDES.pause(); SLIDES.next(); document.images.pauseplay.src = ’/img/slideshow/slideshow_controls_play.gif’; } function previousclick(){ pauseplay = ‘paused’; SLIDES.pause(); SLIDES.previous(); document.images.pauseplay.src = ’/img/slideshow/slideshow_controls_play.gif’; } //->

Posted: 8:51 pm
November 20, 2008

SUN EXCLUSIVE: MICHAEL JACKSON has become a Muslim – and changed his name to Mikaeel.

The skint superstar, 50, donned Islamic garb to pledge allegiance to the Koran in a ceremony at a pal's mansion in Los Angeles, The Sun can reveal.

Jacko sat on the floor wearing a tiny hat after an Imam was summoned to officiate – days before the singer is due to appear at London's High Court where he is being sued by an Arab sheik.

A source told last night how Jacko, brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, decided to convert as he used a studio at the home of his chum to record a new album.

The star – whose hits include The Way You Make Me Feel – was spotted looking "a bit down" by a producer and a songwriter who had both embraced Islam.

\

---------------------

P.S: Yes it's nonsense. Just like most of the other 'converts to Islam' posts that are flooding the forum.

11:41 PM Jan 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"so, be moderate a little, lets us feels like having ourself at home"

I think you should probably tell some of your friends on here that. If you think what I write is bad, you had best look at the comments on other threads.

03:39 AM Feb 02 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Fabs…. I can't understand you??? you posted about someone who converted to Islam??!! and then you said you hate the posts of brother Osesame??

Fabs, just try to live in these current facts… that most peoples are not blind anymore.. they just can see the truth of being Islam a real and perfect religion will provide them the peace and happiness..

I know how that will bother you and you don't feel good when you here about someone who embraced Islam.

but get a clear glance to recognize the essence…

who knows, may you are going to convert to Islam if you take the blindfold off!!!

06:54 AM Feb 02 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Fabs1....let me think…your all post reminds me of someone..hm..MarkChina..Ebaby member who always hates moslem ..Undecided. By the way..where is MARKCHina???

Is that You, Mark China??Surprised

07:58 AM Feb 02 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Pop..,yes he is mark china..the different is he is now a little bit tired…isn't that true mark?

Mark,don't open a post of comment if you just want to argue with somebody..you got the wrong ways of thinking. You're attacking peoples….they just tried to telling you about something..and they don't ever hates you.Mark, even the same song it sounded different when somebody else sing it…so, i cannot tell them to be somebody else…and mark..don't tells everybodys about yourself… save it for the future…Cool

09:43 AM Feb 02 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Were you talking to me, or mark or fabs or maybe michael jackson, shardzoo?
I dunno mba’ pop. Mark’s style is kind of different with fabs’ style. I think they’re two different people.

10:45 AM Feb 02 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Were you talking to me, or mark or fabs or maybe michael jackson, shardzoo?
I dunno mba’ pop. Mark’s style is kind of different with fabs’ style. I think they’re two different people.

10:46 AM Feb 02 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Like the old time hakimi. :p

10:59 AM Feb 02 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

SmileUps!,mike..already correct them…

11:26 AM Feb 02 2009 |

amany7