Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which language do you want to learn? tell us the reason

free yang

free yang

China

the language which the greatest number of people speak is Chinese. 

the language which people use widely is English.

which language do you want to learn,besides English and Chinese?

tell us the reason

05:17 PM Feb 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wraithborn

Wraithborn

Germany

mhm… german is my mother tongue, english is a have to here i'd chinese in my "abitur" so , i wonder what will be next  think its japanese or spanish

04:25 PM Feb 25 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I'm already learning Russian :D It's so interesting… there are many grammar stuff different from my mother language, as well as the alphabet! XD

H'mm but I still wanna learn other languages like Spanish, Italian and French... but they're close to Portuguese, mainly Spanish, so it won't be that difficult to me learn it! ^^ H'mm who knows… I could learn Icelandic or Faroese too, or even German! ç.ç Or Finnish? LOL

HEHE so many languages… but for now I'm just learning Russian!

For now it's just a hobby, but maybe in the future I can use them for anything else!

05:26 PM Feb 25 2009 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

I do not want to learn another new foreign language any more. English learning is already killing me. Ha ha.

But who knows? maybe one day I would change my mind, after I meet a pretty SMOKING HOT guy…we stare at each other into the eyes, but he could not understand my languages, then it is time to learn his language! Kidding.

Stay cool.

06:08 AM Mar 06 2009 |

yunzhaoxu

yunzhaoxu

China

japanese is the bird's language

08:36 AM Mar 06 2009 |

trojanaly

trojanaly

Turkey

I'm a Turk and i don't like to speak Turkish, it's one of the most hybrid language so i wanna speak a pure language at least.If you wanna speak and learn real Turkic language you can go to Siberia, Russia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan or Altai Republic Russia.

02:33 PM Mar 06 2009 |

medical

medical

Oman

Hebrew

so I can learn more about their craziness

03:52 PM Mar 06 2009 |