Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

mother's day 2009

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

21/3/ every yearSmile 

for me it's everyday Laughing

but what do you want to give your mother this day?Wink

01:41 PM Feb 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Parsley

China

Give mom a kiss, and tell her " I love you,mom!"

01:19 PM Mar 21 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yesterday was my mother's day :P

i had gave my mom a gift ,

if you want to know , ask me some Qs to guess :P

12:47 PM Mar 22 2009 |

xtoro

Ecuador

hi everybody.
I think that the mother´s day must be every day , because she loves us, no matter if we give her a gif or not.

12:58 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Ouu .. mother's day is 26th of may in poland.. soon ! :D

I havent got idea to buy sth for her.. but even if i dont buy it anythin she wont be sad.. coz she will very happy if i go to her and say ' ilove u mum and i wish u only good things ' :) 

01:35 PM May 07 2009 |

othman ahmaro

Jordan

In my country we celebrate mother's day on 21/3.But according to me everyday is a mother day.So we should honour and respect our mothers everyday. And I send my best wishes to all the mothers in the world especially to my friend's mother from Turkey  onur oozbay.Thank you Ebaby for giving us the chance to have friens from all over the world>

10:02 PM May 07 2009 |

ola.k

Syrian Arab Republic

i love my mother soo much and really i do my best to make her happy . God protect you and bliss you my angelSmile

10:51 PM May 07 2009 |

nganhvtc

Viet Nam

Laughingi love my mother very much.thank,mom. i will effort in study

thank god !mom don't worry.this life is mom,which you give me…... 

i will won't cry when i am sad…

03:22 AM May 08 2009 |

mslover

Ghana

yes i think i am agree with uSmile

08:06 AM May 08 2009 |

habson

Nigeria

I believed u but respect is the key word for this year mothers day show your appreciation for the thing she done to you from her wormb to the day you are born,from cradle to today. Mothers deserve respect our life will never be complete without our mothers. I respect you for the thing you done to me mom.

Respect to you to day,tomorrow & forever.Smile     

09:41 AM May 08 2009 |

sealejo

Colombia

Hi, Here in colombia the mother's day is the second sunday of may like in US. We used to celebrate mother's daby. here taking them to a restaurant, and We have a great dinner also we used to give flowers in these days. 

Bye a happy mother's day   

05:12 PM May 09 2009 |