Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How often do u fall in love?

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

So, tell me…

06:53 AM Apr 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endurereality

United States

never have

never will

01:32 AM Apr 07 2009 |

longines81018

China

i hope i continue to fall in

03:31 AM Apr 07 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Nt much i must say,n the cause m8 b bcuse i dnt search 4 love n i dnt thnk ths is the r8 time 4 me 2 engage in a relatnsp,i have had 3 crushs so far,bt kept thm as crushs only

05:10 AM Apr 07 2009 |

whatislft

whatislft

United States

To fall in love is a choice.  I have never made the choice to do so.  I have learned not to "give my pearls to swine and my supper to dogs, because they will only trample and abuse it"  which means don't give things you hold dear like your heart to jerks.  So I have not found someone worthy enough for my heart.  And I have never been in love.  I have been in lust. I have been in great like.  But love?

02:53 AM Apr 08 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

Hi Irunya for me, I fall in love only once in my coll day that day s very beautiful days for me becoz that time she s only my world i forgot my mom too while spending time with her actully I love her lot but now she s not with me she went with another boy,I cried lot n like mad for three months then after that only I got my job now i am enjoying my life with my mom and friends.I can learn so many things from my first love ,U knw onething while spending time with her i miss my friends very much,So one request to all lovers dont miss mom n friends while fall in love k thanks for sharing this topic dear take care.

03:10 AM Apr 08 2009 |

Mr.Bean's wife

Myanmar

Hey, your question is a little funny. "How often"? Right? For me, I have never fallen in love with anyone. Love is the sweetest thing in the world. I appreciate it very much. I don't want to lose love. Thank u for ur interesting question.

04:12 AM Apr 08 2009 |

zezem

zezem

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

it isn't auguryable and nobody can augury that Cool

05:50 AM Apr 08 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

im fall in love now.. for 27 months :p in my bf ;)

ouu.. he is my first rly bf :)

11:12 AM Apr 08 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

im fall in love now.. for 27 months :p in my bf ;)ouu.. he is my first rly bf :)
wow! that's quite a date! d'you start counting from the day he helped you to carry your schoolbag or when he paid for your ice-cream?

02:00 PM Apr 08 2009 |