Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your favourite subject at school and why ?

91patii

91patii

Poland

my favourite : English and geography :) and little maths :)

English – i love this language ..

geography – i like travelling..walking and admire nature..and i love animals :) im interested in it :)

maths ? hmm i dont maths at all.. only in chosen by me chapter :)

01:19 PM Apr 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

todesss

todesss

Lithuania

I like English, because I can speak with the most of people in the foreign country.

I also like Maths, because I am good at it. You know that where you are good at, you like that thing.hehehe

I like Geography, because I love travelling and it's interesting to know new thing about over countries and cultures. I am afraid my Geography teacher is terrible.

I like (well, sometimes):D Physical culture, cuz I like sports and it is good for my body and health.:D

12:27 PM Apr 25 2009 |

JusTurK_TR

JusTurK_TR

Turkey

PE Cool

09:44 AM Apr 26 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

my favourite subject is english because I like this language and if you worked hard you will find it very easy my other favourite subject is media because it teach me how to deal with all kind of media and to criticize what i see in TV.

i used to like biology but now we don't learn biology.

01:51 PM Apr 26 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Right now my favourite subjects are Phylosophy and Physis. I also like all languages.

Phylosophy cause it open your mind and I am a reflexive person.

Physics cause hmm I am good at it.

I used to LOVE math, but they changed my teacher and i don't like it anymore. I also used to like drawn, but this year the teacher is too strict and it gets on my nerves =P. My lest liked subject is Literature, because of the teacher =P =P

12:15 AM Apr 29 2009 |

cindyxiaoyuer

China

comapre to other subjects, i  like english .

i think it's easier to study than the others

01:26 AM Apr 29 2009 |

Reema 2008

Reema 2008

Saudi Arabia

English & MathWink

08:37 AM Apr 29 2009 |

JusTurK_TR

JusTurK_TR

Turkey

Smileis english a subject? it is a game…

11:14 PM Apr 30 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

i like Physics.. i love to calcualte force, velocity..hehe..

i also like Biology… i love all parts of body structure and kinds of animal like there classes they belong..i got a higher grade on it..hehe

01:46 PM May 03 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

I liked geography too, because I found it easiest. I hated P.E. because I was lazy! Didn't like Biology so much, one day the teacher brought a cow's heart to the class! Another time we talked about childbirth, and I fainted! But it didn't put me off because when I grew up I had 5 children!

Best of luck with all of your subjects!

02:33 PM May 03 2009 |

aourir

Algeria

My favotite subject in school was history and geography because like them a lot of  

02:51 PM May 03 2009 |