Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can everyone tell me one song you like best?

colinlu

colinlu

China

My favourite one is 'send your love'

Finding the world in the smallness of a grain of sandAnd holding infinities in the palm of your handAnd Heaven s realms in the seedlings of this tiny flowerAnd eternities in the space of a single hourSend your love into the futureSend your love into the distant dawnInside your mind is a relay stationA mission probe into the unknowingWe send a seed to a distant future…...... ......Hi,Taile,had you received my firends invitation? 

05:55 AM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

My favourite song is that of Bryan Adams: "please forgive me"

07:24 PM Apr 16 2007 |

Anano

Anano

Georgia

She’s gone away, flying on a jet plane Told me she won’t be back again And Talulah, Talulah is her name But I got this thing, girl, I wanted to say to you Talulah, I’m still missin you Baby can’t you stop that plane, turn it around I’m still in love with you babe Talulah, tell the captain I’m the one to blame I’m to blame This ink, stained with tears Oh these letters from my heavy heart This is what I always feared That these sparks would fly (Fly) And we would break apart (We would break apart) But I got this thing, girl, I wanted to say to you Talulah, I’m still missing you

07:29 PM Apr 16 2007 |

merwe_91

merwe_91

Turkey

Whenever you call ( Mariah Carey ) is the best for me=)

07:44 PM Apr 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

a chinese singer named XU WEi(许巍), all songs by him are classic….........have a try

03:23 AM Apr 22 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

My favorite song is "Bem Que Se Quis" by a brazilian singer called Marisa Monte. There are so many songs that I love! Ok… I will cite "Sleeping Sun" by my favorite band Nightwish.

02:53 AM Apr 25 2007 |