Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you can return to the past...

motoki

motoki

Japan

Whom do you want to meet ?

What do you want to do ?

Well….I want to meet the friend again, and to drink. Smile

04:09 PM May 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mariam.

Mariam.

Spain

If I could go back to the past I would always take in mind that "action speaks louder than words". Sealed

11:43 PM May 18 2009 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

i dont want meet someone just myself

if can i would like to change something for now

12:10 AM May 19 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

If I could return to the past, I would redo my destiny. I couldn't have met Chila (My first girlfriend) – She made me suffer a lot, she made me feel the bitter side of life .

I could have been a nice boy to my parents, "I caused them a great pain in my adolecence because of my bad behaviour. 

09:20 AM May 19 2009 |

zhengrong8516

China

If i can return to the past ,i would say to my dad ,"i love you".He has not  been  in my life over four years. It is a great pity  for his sudden leave.

12:24 PM May 19 2009 |

zhengrong8516

China

If i can return to the past ,i would say to my dad ,"i love you".He has not  been  in my life over four years. It is a great pity  for his sudden leave.

12:24 PM May 19 2009 |

wangsfx

China

If I could return to the past, I would like to waste all the times again that I waste before.

02:11 PM May 19 2009 |

gardun

China

That’s fantastic!BUT,
if I could return to the past,I would creat another history

04:43 PM May 19 2009 |

gardun

China

It was said that wormhole could be a bridge to another universe

04:48 PM May 19 2009 |

angelwing92

China

If I can return,I'll never choose the way I had.I will listen to my parents and go to a highschool that good for me.Not the one that very famous in China but many bad guys in it.And I would never say things r not true to the one who I really care.

Though I know there's no "if" in the world ,but thanks for given me a chance to say "if".

01:48 PM Aug 21 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

if i can return to the past…Er…maybe i would spend more time staying with my grandma, she was a very good grandma, very kind and she loved me very much, but i didn't spend much time staying with her, so when she passed away,i felt very sorry and regret.. so if i return to the past,i wanna meet my grandmother,and i wanna talk to her and spend much time staying with her, and i wanna take her to some nice places…

05:47 AM Aug 23 2009 |