Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex is bad because.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

It is unfrtunate that we do  not have clear idea of  terms we use.

We use the word 'Sex' for intercourse & love making.

Intercourse is an existential phenomina & all animals have it & it is pure mechanical.No animal go to any school to learn the art 'sex'.It happens by itself as existence demands.

The same phenomina happens in human too.

but humanness of human is that that it had not stopped just at that point & has grown up to make 'love',

So,

To be at the level of animals i.e. 'machanical sex' is bad for human.

But it is just idealogical.

Because most of us don't understand the idea of 'grown-up consciousness' & we live at the level of animals while keeping the idea of 'love' in memory just but not knowing the 'love' practcally.

We have the knowldge of word 'Love' but do not have the experience of it.

So, to live at the level f animalness is bad,hence sex is bad(before or even after the  marriage) but not 'love making'.  

02:59 AM Jun 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Sex is not just a four-letter word..

That comment wasn't mine but nobody seemed to care.. Somebody had access to my account without my permission..

Haha! That comment demanded rational thinking.. Plain to see that the four-letter word talks about the f**k-word..

10:40 PM Aug 13 2009 |