Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

CSI_fan

CSI_fan

Turkey

Is this true? I read in many news sources, and they all report Michael Jason is dead!! I can't believe it!!! Surprised

11:18 PM Jun 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kasablanka

Azerbaijan

They say that he was killed by his doctor. Who knows …

05:10 AM Jul 28 2009 |

Kasablanka

Azerbaijan

ooops sorry for flood it was my first reply since i got registered . I beg pardon for flood

05:11 AM Jul 28 2009 |

Avalon198809

Germany

Oh, what you had said is really a terrible thing

09:46 AM Jul 28 2009 |

adsm

adsm

China

What a pity!

12:28 AM Aug 01 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

No michael is not dead..i just saw him a moment ago..ghost?? no no..that ridiculous!...i just saw him on tv..

05:15 AM Aug 01 2009 |

cngbush

China

i love michael jackson

02:25 PM Aug 02 2009 |

anandkawasthi

India

i listen news from channels mychael is dead .

circumstances of mychael jackson death is not clear ,what was the

reason behind of death .some chanlel is telling he had milion dollar debt.may be i do't know,

05:49 AM Aug 03 2009 |

bahriddin

bahriddin

Tajikistan

just LEGEND "i'll be there"

12:35 PM Aug 03 2009 |

acid_moon

Ukraine

it's a pity, really…

i never think about him or listen his music….but he is died and it's so  terrible….((

he was a very tallented person….people never forget this beautiful man….he is the legend….=))

08:59 PM Aug 03 2009 |

cheeta

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

now its ben a month of michael jackson's death .but i can't believe this,every day i  close my eyes and hope that this is just imagination .but it's not i'm realy sad it's a huge loose to the world .without michael there is something missing,about his skin he was suffuring from seriouse problem he talked about his skiness with oprah,and the rest of plastis sergury all the musian and the artest do these kins of operations .but now we must remember him as the king of Pop ,and hes was realy the king ,he is a n amazing singer when he singson the stage he make u dance and feel the music he is the king of shows

03:23 PM Aug 05 2009 |