Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what dose the real love mean?

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

Love is different for everyone. Real love for me – it's such a feeling that hardly can be expressed by words, but I'll try it's something between two people when there's mutual understanding, absolute trust, assurance, understanding each other with no words.
Wink

02:16 PM May 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

REAL LOVE! it's the essence of partnership, when 2 people choose to face life's challenges side by side growing together, helping one another along the life's path. it's when 2 people choose to work together to succeed in passing the harsh obstacles that they may face in their relationship. true love never meant to work one against the other, or work one for the other. it's mutual respect, caring and help. it's not about "you" and "i'" it's about what we can be together

07:03 PM May 05 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

Love is a feeling,It can not be seen or even touched,but can be felt with our hearts.True love makes us think more about the other one, his or her sweat smile, or even each action he or she do unconsciously.True love let the couples share their happiness as well as sadness,and conquer hardships they meet in their life together.

01:47 AM May 06 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

there does exist love in some place nearby.Sometimes people say there is no love because  they haven't make every effort to find it. After all, there is no free lunch in this world.

04:23 AM May 06 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

It sounds like I should cancel the first aim and reach the final aim in my body.

09:59 AM May 06 2007 |

entropi16

Viet Nam

Trying to mean a "real love"??

A real love just appears when u dont really need to understand what a real love means.

Then, when u already have it, u may try to ask yrself that question. But actually, at that time, all the answers are meaningless with u!!!

10:45 AM May 06 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

till I met a huge love that I have never seen it before.Maybe it`s real love.But there are some way.We just show our love in public.Someone may come to me who agree with my love.

11:13 AM May 06 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

How do we save her?maybe,she is an idiot…or something.Anyway,she is out of the group.She can see the group something wrong.

01:06 PM May 06 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

alis who if i may ask are you talking about?????

04:28 PM May 06 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

er…..I am sorry….

I kill my own god because there was someone cutting his penis off by himself. I can`t stop it. I`m sorry,but I know most people are good.sorry..after this event.I think god is still good.Sorry…

04:12 AM May 07 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

thanks devy alot haha it funny..

hey cutewalker  would you share your bloodvwith cute vampire?

02:04 PM May 07 2007 |