Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The English, baby! RIOT!!!

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

OK people, this site used to be my favourite, but some people are making it a bullshit!

I propone all the people who agree with me not to comment in the threads anymore, untile the EBaby admin. will listen us.

I want:

1) New Forum: Religion Talk. We are sick of religion in the Life Talk!

2) People to be able to denunciate spanners, hackers, so on.

3) Forbid the insuts, racism and ethnical conflicts

I think this is all.. If you wanna add something, you can tell me

We need your support. Don't comment any thread but this one until the ebaby admin. listen to us!

05:27 AM Jul 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I always knew Djouzi  and SantiagoC  hated each other!:D

by the way, Santiago  only shared his idea!:D

06:42 PM Jul 09 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I consider this forum posted by  a little child who seek just some amusment and fun

Little child? You are just one year older than me ;) I am mature enough to express what I think.

And yes, I am looking for fun, but the accoss of muslim in the forums make everyone lack of fun

First of All,  you are pretending respect while you were never respectful toward arabs and muslims in previous posts, you alwaysinterrupted yourself in things that are not of your business to say some bad words.

some of my e baby muslim friends, just ask them if i an unkind with them:

http://www.englishbaby.com/findfriends/gallery/detail/193226

http://www.englishbaby.com/findfriends/gallery/detail/310388

http://www.englishbaby.com/findfriends/gallery/detail/310388

And some threads, too

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/295496?page=5

http://www.englishbaby.com/forum/LifeTalk/thread/295496?page=6

Second; This is a very stupid idea

A ver stupid idea that many people agree, it seems to be not that stupid, maybe you are the stupid one.

comin out from the mouth of a stupid boy (...) No adm has got time to pay intention at your stupid tip coming from a little shabby and mousy boy.

Fortunately, I clearly know what I am, If you are a dumb who insult people without knowing him/her, it is not my problem.

I know it is hard that the ebaby adm. listen to me, that's why I am asking people to add here.

Little? Again you are 17 years old, just 1 year older.

07:00 PM Jul 09 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

djouzi  you hate me,I love you!:D I've never said this to anyone!

LOL

I love your way of making me laugh!:D

but tell the truth, you hate me more than santiago, dont ya?

XD

dont you hate fabs  and dissipator? they did worst to you , than me! i'm a simple, innocent kid, that just knows talk!

LOL

11:28 PM Jul 09 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

is stupidity an insult?

Maybe in your country it is not, but I can tell that Uruguayan are kind people, and call a person 'stupid' is an insult here.

you are maybe in the middle school, still young though, while I am looking at you at the edge of my feet.

I didn't want to do it, cause I am not like you, you are always saying how great you are.

I am in pre-universitary, studying mathematics and sciences to get to the engineering collage, and I have one of the best marks in all my school.

Last year I finished 2nd in an international astronomy competition. If you don't believe, you can check here

www.cienciaenaccion.org

Go to the 'edition 2008' and there you will see :) But it is in spanish. You are thaaaaaaat wonderful that for sure you speak spanish, anyway, if spanish is your weak point you can check in google's translator.

I am NOT a stupid boy, you don't know me, sorry.

I stay considerin you a brainwahsed boy.

My country (hopefully) is free and here we can learn about anything without being punished. You can not do the same.

02:56 AM Jul 10 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@Santiago:

You don't need to tell this guy how smart you are.

He can believe what he wants.

03:00 AM Jul 10 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Hey Ricky, do you know what was I thinking about? Maybe we are the same person hidden in two profiles  Surprised

Or it might be that we are an organization hidden in Narnia :O:O:O

03:02 AM Jul 10 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

@Djouzi

you told you are aryan? in Argelia?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Ok, now that I laughed, I can continue with my post.

If you are so, who don't you put a picture of yoursef? Maybe because of your slumdog face? ;)

@fabs

I thought Djouzi had a problem just with me, but know I can see that he has a problem with the world. I won't care anymore about he… I just laugh :D

03:32 AM Jul 10 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Aha….soooo much hatred in the air…what a luvly day :)....all hail d evil,ebaby’s intrestng again ….;)

04:18 AM Jul 10 2009 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

wow! this one is pretty entertaining! im loving ebaby again! la la la la la :D

05:25 AM Jul 10 2009 |

Mrs.Doe

Mrs.Doe

United States

Yana lol I think what interesting from ebaby is the chaos :D
I wish I keep in touch with Mark China he was so much fun to be around with :D

07:59 AM Jul 10 2009 |