Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The World Of Jinn & Devils

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Salam,

there are surely people like me who are interested in learning about Jinns. That book, written in USA by Umar S. Al-Ashqar Islamic Creed Series. If you want to leave a reply please do it after reading that book or reading some pages.

LINK:  http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/books/JinnDevils.pdf

About the Book From the Introduction

Some people think that writing about this topic is
writing about a topic that is from the periphery of
knowledge. They approve of humans going over this topic
in the quickest of fashions and not giving it too much
thought. They think that the benefits that accrue from such
a study are very limited. Furthermore, they believe that
being ignorant of this topic is not harmful at all

G O D  BE WITH ALL OF YOU

12:07 PM Jul 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

GKISS,
THEY R A RACE LIKE US HUMANS AND WILL BE TREATED LIKE US IN THE HEREAFTER BUT THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THEM THE SOURCE TYPE WE MADE OF, ACCORDING TO OUR BELIEF, ADAM HAD BEEN MADE OF CLAY AND THEM HAD BEEN CREATED FROM FIRE
TO PROVE THEIR EXISTENCE, I THINK MAJIC IS ENOUGH COZ MAJIC DEPENDS ON DEALING WITH THEM, IF U KNOW?

06:37 AM Jul 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

OOH, IT IS NICE TO FIND RICKARDO AND DJOUZI IN PEACEWink

06:37 AM Jul 28 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

well, i can't accept MAGIC (something that itself has no scientific basis) as proof of the existence of Jinn. But neither do I beleive in angels, ghosts, poltergeists, unicorns leprechauns or fairies. 

it doesn't mean I am not interested in these things of myth and legend, 

06:42 AM Jul 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"well, i can't accept MAGIC (something that itself has no scientific basis) as proof of the existence of Jinn."

(OF COURSE, IT HAS NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS) BUT HOW DO U ANALYSE THAT? I MEAN HOW THEY PERFORM THAT?

07:15 AM Jul 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I would be even more interested in learning about jinn if there was any scientific evidence for them. I skimmed through some of this book and it seems to use pretty much only the Quran and hadith as evidence. 

According to legends, or to the Quran there are good Jinn as well as evil, too. is that correct?

If you read the first pages the author mentions that the science researches the life outside of the world and they don't try to find them on the earth

07:54 AM Jul 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"he told me some of jinn are good and some of them are bad

he means that there is Angels and Devils,

some people interpret them in this way…
"
NO DJOUZI, THEY R LIKE US HUMAN HAVE GOOD AND BAD ONES AND BOTH R JINN NOT ANGLES…...ANGELS HAD BEEN CREATED FROM LIGHT, ALL OF THEM WORSHIP ALLAH WITOUT A SIN LIKE US OR JINN

11:09 AM Jul 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

SHITAN IS A KIND OF JINN , JINN ALSO HAVE MANY KINDS AND RELIGIONS LIKE HUMAN EXACTLY, CHIRSTIANS AND JEWS AND MUSLIMS AND DISBELIEVERS AT ALL
U CAN RETURN TO SURAT EL JINN, READ IT…AND TELL ME WHAT U REACHED.

12:17 PM Jul 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

DJOUZI
CAN U SEND ME UR EMAIL?ON MY BABY BOX….IF U WISH
SALAM

02:28 PM Jul 28 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Dj, I have read much of what has been posted in these forums from Muslims like yourself about the Quran and science nd I have to say it's not at all convincing. the book may be beautiful, it may be inspiring, it may be a lot of things, but it's not science. Most attempts to say it is involve very, very creative interpretations of verses to match up to some scientific knowledge, like the verses about the relativity of time. Christians (some) attempt to do the sme with the Bible.

02:33 PM Jul 28 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

that millions of people choose to believe in your myths doesn't mean I should do the same. Even more people have been convinced by the Bible and Christianity. Numbers mean nothing in this matter. The Quran is not science. 

04:29 PM Jul 28 2009 |