Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

you are racist or not?

blouz

blouz

France

for me, i don't racist, i am someone about free, i like evrybody.i like all region, i like to share with all comunity  muslim, Christians, Jews, boudiste and those who not belive in god.  I went out with all the race as lover, asian girl, french girl, spain girl, russe girl, african girl.

like us, advantage,  because the life is very short !! and what about you?

10:26 AM Jul 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

racism lives deep inside of each person. We just don't realize it.. i am racist to some extent, but i don't show it on public and will never do it

racism is terrible thing…

04:02 PM Aug 01 2009 |

:-(

India

A bigger problem here is probably classism, though. I was thought crazy….

I can understand that. There is difference between stature of "boss" in West and developing world.

Boss and Subordinate: in West and in developing countries:

05:21 PM Aug 01 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Most people are Racist. 

When the word they(them) and us comes in , racism starts.  

06:47 PM Aug 01 2009 |

blouz

blouz

France

we not confuse hate someone and hate community or race. because is very hard and horrible to hate community

10:30 PM Aug 01 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

am not a racist….am from an inter-racial family…having a white mom and an african american dad and i have brothers and sisters from all over the world….

SAY NO TO RACISM

01:15 AM Aug 04 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@shad:

Cool. I didn't know that. Are your brothers and sisters adopted?

01:52 AM Aug 04 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Racist ? of course No.. I have big family..many relatives

My country have many cultures and races..Not always MAlaya race! My relatives is not only from MAlaya race.. And not all is moslem. Several of my relatives are Christian and Hindu..

02:07 AM Aug 04 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I get involve with everyone from all racist, religion, culture..but it depend on what kind of relationship…

02:34 AM Aug 04 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I am racist. I´m still working on not being that, because I know is not correct.

I can´t stand mexican-americans (people born in USA of mexican parents) because of how they behave (feeling superior) than the born-mexicans. Besides the way of talk (mixing spanish and english and bad pronuntiation)... it´s enough for me. The same goes to black-coloured skin people who belongs to that culture of rappers, drugs and hip hop…

And I´m not implying I´m better than them, but I find difficult to deal with them. I´m not a perfect person, I know, and because of my religion I have to accept all the ones around me…

06:13 PM Aug 04 2009 |