Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your dream job?

english.convos

United States

I know the economy is not great right now- many of my friends here in California are searching for ANY job they can find… but whatever happened to finding your "Dream Job". In my mind, a dream job would be having the ability to travel whenever I want, meet lots of interesting people, make enough money to buy the things I need (not necessarily what I want) and also know that I am helping people somehow!!!

08:14 PM Sep 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

l1321717896

China

a professional translator

09:06 AM Aug 12 2015 |

bluebellerie

Turkey

well i want to be scientist,journalist,musician and artist at the same time but i will be scientist

02:22 PM Aug 12 2015 |

p_krasnova

p_krasnova

Russian Federation

I want to write stories. well, i do this now but i want to earn money by this way. it’s too hard to be a writer, i mean, a good writer. you need to have some special people, who have friends in all areas of society and who have money. that may make you popular.

only your talent won’t help you to sell your books. that’s sad :(

07:10 PM Nov 17 2015 |

hermitlady

China

I would want to be a writer and translator many years ago for both of them were fully free time and exactly expressing my thought.

But now I want to be a successful mother and i am in the effort. And now i love my job which I can take it as the objection of my effort. It is enough. So I am very grateful for this job which can allow me to have enough time to be a good mother.

08:32 AM Dec 25 2015 |