Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which country is the most impolite member from?

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

hi ppl, let say exactly a country. If you dont it is not funny anymore. And you can explain for that. Let me say first.

VIET NAM

Almost ppl they cant stand me after two questions. I think just my answer couldnt make them sastify. Im not ;-)

09:10 AM May 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

up to now .. actually no one.. wow lucky moi,.

06:38 AM May 17 2007 |

microcons

microcons

Sudan

It depends on you if you respect yourself everyone from anywhere will respect you

06:57 AM May 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah not really .. in new work that poloci doesnt work there,, lolz but some times it does.

08:01 AM May 17 2007 |

kindness

kindness

Saudi Arabia

I think even if you met an impolite person from x country, you cant judge the whole society of that country to be impolite

08:24 AM May 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hmm daz true but ppls mined doesnt work that way .. if it did .. this place would be better worth to live for.

11:13 AM May 17 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

No I meant something. but It`s hard for me to express in english.for example,actually we don`t know next topic is polite or not.Althouht you desire something excitement.

01:50 PM May 17 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

all you r missunderstand my intention here. I knew all will say that so i had to write some direction. I just want to make some fun and some place that you can leave your fretfullness about some one on it. Anyway Crymaybe i made myseft become an impolite guy this time. Really sorry

02:12 PM May 17 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I knew~actually,I did not care..you lose because you are serious…lol.remember I am practicing english.

02:21 PM May 17 2007 |

uriah

uriah

China

there's no the most impolite member country,but there's most impolite someoneCool

04:16 AM May 18 2007 |

steffan

China

Implitness and plitness esit all around the world.Just don't care.But u must know it so that u will not make the same mistake.

05:02 AM May 18 2007 |