Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Best forum poster of 2009

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Dear Ebaby Friends,wish you all a merry X-mas and a happy new year!

We had been on ebaby for a real long time. This year 2009 was quite fast  and our ebaby  friends  posted many forum posts, relevant and irrelevant, good bad and ugly, secular or religion charred. It showed what a big community of  ebaby has. Now to the point. Let us vote and pick the member who was the BEST forum poster of the year 2009.
Rules:
The nominee must have posted be an active ebaby forum porter. Must have posted a respectable (anything over 50) number of posts.
voting:
Any member can vote for any nominee.
Only one vote per member. No cheating please.
You can nominate yourself or others. No restriction of number of nominations.
Vote like this
VOTE : Nominee name

you can give by order from 1 to 5 or from 1 to 10, where 1 is the first [mainly the best] and 10 (or 5) is the last but not the least!

You can say why you love his/her posts. (optional)
voting closes on 31 december .
Have fun and pick the best forumists!

[Idea original from Nasim , All Rights reserved! lool]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Allright the votes are closed!before show the results I wanna say thanks to everyone that voted and that no matter who wins, what matters is that you have to keep ebaby forums alive!

So the TOP10 of best ebaby forum posters of 2009 goes to:

1.  gkisseberth 

(with 11 votes)

2. Mr. Bond, James Bond[Djouzi]

(with 10 votes)

3.  hakimi

(with 9 votes)

4. fabs1

(with 8 votes)

5.  Sina16

(with 8 points)

6. arabhamid

(with 7 points)

7.  Rikarduhedgehog

(with 7 votes)

8.  CranBerry

(with 6 votes)

9.  javamanju

(with 6 votes)

10. MemoTheHun

(with 6 votes)

the ones with same numbers i did by the order of the 1st letter! :P

09:30 PM Dec 14 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

I think it would be correct to group candidates by nominations. So different people in one group. It's just impossible to vote this way fairly. Anyway, as I prefer humour I give my voice to Nu Pogodi. I think his leadership in this field is beyond any doubt.

09:01 PM Dec 18 2009 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

"I'd like to ask to all members that post in this thread, to only talk about the thread, and not have a friendly chat over here! :)

comments and messaged were made for that! Talking over here will make this a chat room and not a contest! 

Thank you for understanding "

Rikar..

Ooops.. Sorry..

Sometimes we cannot get away from deviating from the topic.. Proof that some EBaby members know how to chill out..

Merry Christmas to you..

04:43 AM Dec 19 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Here's my list in the ascending order (I hope my opinion doesn't hurt anyone, Its just for fun, you see).

Djouzi (6.3/10)

I might not agree with Mr.Djouzi 99% times, but he has got some logic with him and he's certainly far better than those bigots I've met on other forums….sticking to name calling.

Memo (6.5/10)

The new avatar of Memo seems to be more mature…..and apparently more logical and cooler. 

fabs1 (7/10)

Always putting his two cents backed by proper logic and proofs. And he has that sense of patriotism. (Now I don't want a controversy, lol)

hakimi (8)

I wish he were the philosohy teacher in my college, but unfortunately we neither have him here nor did I have philosophy  as a subject :p

gkisseberth (8)

Freedom is humanity's birthright…no more words need to be wasted.

javamanju (8.5)

Always with a cool mind like a general, logic like a leader and attitude of a fighter; all wrapped in with cold, bare facts. That makes him best choice for me.

12:38 PM Dec 19 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Oi….I almost forgot toinclude ricardu, our topic poster =)

Ok I'd vote a 6.9/10 for him…for his cool and funky attitude :)

I wanted to include Cranberry and osesame; but I've not seen any recent posts from them. Also Blink appeared 3rd on our list last year. He's no more among us. May he RIP :'(

12:41 PM Dec 19 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Oh my pic….lol. It was taken on the day of Eid-ul-adha; after I had returned from the mosque.

12:43 PM Dec 19 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

@ leaf

1st I'm not that sick about muslims:D believe me! I'm just tired of their ''acts'' over ebaby forums! Believe me, I love muslims!

now about the votes, you said it by order? i mean from djouzi (giving him 1) or aleatory? I'd like to ask you to edit your comment and put numbers on each vote please! It need to be numbers to i recognize and later tell who are the winers! without numbers I'll not count the votes!

thanks! 

09:24 PM Dec 21 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Hi,

I guess I am not late for voting. I think I wasn't there about a month but I guess I will be here more often in the new year 2010. 

I will think about the persons I want to vote for. 

Bye for now

09:32 PM Dec 21 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Sorry,but I did not actively participate in the forums.

10:16 AM Dec 22 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

My vote goes to

1. hamid

2. djouzi

3. sina

4. gkiss (our postman)

5. fabs (our racist Ebaby member )

06:58 PM Dec 22 2009 |