Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Does your life end after your death???

basoma

basoma

Oman

just i want to ask all when u will get what u hope what u will do then.if u had got money,girls,love.certificates.i'm sure u will feel boring and u will look for another thing more intersting in this world.but believe me if u want to feel happy just remmeber that u are created in this world to thank GOD.

PLEAZE BE SMART JUST FOR ONCE ASK YOUR SELF "why GOD created u"

do u think without any reasons!!!!

do u fell sometimes that there is something wrong

and not completed in your life?

do u think your life will end when u will die??

what do u know about paradise and hell???

do u want to be one of these people who will live in paradise

did u ask your self how u can live in paradise

do u think all people will live in paradise?(of course not)

please answer me….

12:49 PM May 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cybosia_Mesomella

Sweden

Surly noth, energi cant be destroyd just change form, we are energies in boddys.. so we cant be destroyed. But what ever happen after dead I just can dream about. Me my self is an asatru beliver… for  me there is two ways.. one: the goods and godesses need me and bring me home. Two; ore they let me down to live at earth again.

Not all humans reborn at the same time, as its known the number of childs born at earth every year changes. Energies are whaiting to get reborn and some have joined the higher ones.

06:41 AM May 31 2007 |

maqsood

Pakistan

I m still waiting for your answer

07:23 AM May 31 2007 |

maqsood

Pakistan

I m waiting for your comments?

04:11 AM Jun 01 2007 |

hans jürgen

Sweden

no I don't think so!

I don't believe that a life is after your death!

But maybe their is a chance after the dead!Foot in mouth

07:31 AM Jun 01 2007 |

starz_chazer

Pakistan

Okay! I stop riddling and explain you.

First Existence of God. Behind every invention there is an inventor. Its not like that one morning you woke up and you find, for e.g. a TV or a Refrigerator, anything in front of you. Someone has invented it. Now have you seen any complex machinery like Humans itself? It is not created by itself. SOMEONE has created it and with a purpose and we call Him Allah (God). If He can create us from nothing, isn't he is capable of recreating us i.e. Life after Death.

Now, to run any machinery you need an operating manual, otherwise you will ruin it. Quran is the operating manual that Allah has given us in which he mentions Do's and Don'ts in our life. Choice is ours.

The question is why would you believe in Quran? Quran is a living miracle on earth. I can challenge you to point out any single verse from the Quran which is again the humanity or any single error, whether scientific, mathematical or any kind. Science, which is proving things today, has already mentioned in the Quran sent 1400 years ago. About 80%  of the things that have been mentioned in the Quran has been scientifically proved as of today. Rest 20% science so far not able to prove them, but we cannot say that they are wrong. We simply can say we do not know about them.  So what would you say about a thing which is proved 80% correct and 20% of which you do not know. Logically and matter of common sense that if 80% is proved true than remaining 20% must be also true. And my dear friend that 20% include about spirits and life after death. And we believe that.

10:17 AM Jun 01 2007 |

ashR

United Kingdom

OK then, who created God? We can say exactly what created the world: the big bang. But who created God/Allah?

80% of the Quran could be proved true, but that does not mean that the other 20% is. 80% of the avereage fairy tale is scientifically possible as well but does that make the part about the dragon real?

The world and every thing around us is made by a series of coincidences, if it wasn't then we would be talking about something else right now, like who invented the giant bannana that we live on (ok strange exaple I know)

Things like the Quran are still there for a good reason: to teach us how to live our lives in a good moral way. But that does not mean that you can take every thing from them to be true. For example fables are made for the same reason, to teach us a lesson.

There is the story of the Hare and the tortoise that race each other, but the Hare is over confident so he loses even if the tortoise is slow. This story has a very good message behind it, but we all know that Hares and Tortoises don't really race. 

12:48 PM Jun 01 2007 |

basoma

basoma

Oman

Dear maqsood,

I am very regretful for being late in answering your questions.

1- even though I have not study a lot about medicine yet. I had searched and found in BBC online network that An American search proved that there is a life after death.

This search was proved from the experience of people who were near to death and returned back to the life again. The search said it is not a psychological defect as thought before and the cases of returning from another world increases in last years. That was explained scientifically as a result of medical improvement which gives the opportunity for saving the life of many who were near death. There were a lot of stories for people returned from another world. All talked about watching a circle of light around their bodies or feeling of leaving there bodies or flying in a dark subway toward a light end or meeting died people.

This search also mentioned a story which make researcher to look for the truth of life after death. This story happens to a patient who was in a certain clinic teeth. The patient was able to tell the doctor about the place of money was in a place can't seen unless at height off the surface of the earth. A search was done at 134 person were near to death. It was found that 98 of them experienced of leaving their bodies in a varying stages while 38 only had not experienced any thing.

Finally, researcher said "returning from the other world is not a symptom of   psychopathy but some of them suffer from psychological problems because of trying to explain what happened to them.

2- My answer complete to what starz chaser said about Holy Quran. As we re Muslims and believe the Holy Quran. We believe what Holy Quran said, there is a life after death. There are a heaven and a hell. People will live again in heaven or hell depends in what we do.

3- There are many religions which have different ideas about this topic. Christ believe that there is a life after death and believe in heaven and hell. Some does not have any religion and does not believe in God. I don't know about other religions.

I hope that I could answer your questions maqsood.

07:28 PM Jun 01 2007 |

basoma

basoma

Oman

dear bananium,

i understand that u don't believe in God, so the issue differs not in believing that there is a life after death but in the existance of God.

i don't have any statement now.First i would like to see your replying for what starz charz saied which proved the existance of God.and then for each occurrent indaba.

07:45 PM Jun 01 2007 |

Dizzy BeZee

Saudi Arabia

Hi ,,,

I am sure that this is not the right place to convocate people to Islam anything else

because no one will believe you in a chat or a forum in that way

I will say my view

first of all this amazing life had not made from nothing

there is a designer who made this wonderful universe

why did that designer made us?

in our relegion god says in holy quraan words which means "I made the humen and demons to pray to me"

thats all I can say to you

if someone wants to know more about our religion please add me :

w-m-1 @ hotmail.com

thnx ^^

08:27 PM Jun 01 2007 |

basoma

basoma

Oman

dear aschr u re smart even though u re too young

first i want to explain that the Holy Quran is God's words.then i want u and mister bananium to read more about scintific miraculous of holy Quran.

i'm sure u will be surprise because of the greatness and grandness of this book and it's ownar.

as mister starz chazer said that 80% was scintifcally proved and 20% still not proved. this 20% is talked about spirits,life,life after death, and angles whichI logicaly i believe.

dear aschr i would like to tell u one thing that scintists are un able to explain life,life after death,and spirits.They defeat in creating a small life cell and that consider as supernatural which human can't explain.Even though of the improvments we don't know every things. we only know a point from a sea. the Holy Quran said that we have little knowledge about life and that is true. u asked about who created God that is supernature and we can't answer your question but the thing which we can get into one's head (logically) that there is a God who control this life and created us. 

i also would like to tell u one more thing that many of scintists who discover certain thing and find thier discoveries in The Holy Quran(which existance before 1400 years) became muslimsa and believe God.if u don't believe me u can search more about this information. the mazing thing that the Holy Quran mentioned most people who believe God are scintists.

i'm waiting your replying aschr and bananium.

09:00 PM Jun 01 2007 |