Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about Spain and sapaniards?

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

well there are a lot of similar threads but now I want to know what do you honestly think. Your opinions are wellcome!!!!

03:29 PM Jan 30 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

Spaniards are hospitable and generous nature.

12:25 PM Feb 02 2010 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

well, I don't realy know any spaniardrs but they seems to be nice people, for spain as acountry I think it's beautiful and interesting, as for spanish language I like it so much and I wish to be able to speak it, it's abeautiful and lovely language.

when I were younger I used to watch aspanish serial it called chiccetitas (I hope I write it in the right way) with transilation and I just fell in love with spanish language, I were able to catch some words and I hope that someday I will be able to speak.

06:07 PM Feb 02 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

doha-e-b that serial is called chiquititas and is Argentine, not Spanish

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiquititas

06:09 PM Feb 02 2010 |

Sina-N

Sina-N

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

spain is  a lovely place specialy for  having fun,sunbathing and meet interesting people..if u be there in summer don`t miss to stay in mallorca or IBIZA…best clubs is located there…(don`t forget  BORA BORA and SPACE)......

have a fun.

09:00 PM Feb 05 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

dabbid I dont have a bf in Spain. Martincito is my beloved frien from school. We studied together and now he lives there. As I miss him so much, I like Spain because there he lives now Laughing

03:16 AM Feb 06 2010 |

shad84

shad84

United States

i gotta say this… i love spain… my big sister Carolina lives in Getafe i wanna go see her someday… and also i wanna go to Tenerife with my little sister Andreia…:-)

Spaniards are awesome but SOME of them still have issues with SKIN COLOR and that ain't good you know

but i LOVE ESPANA and SPANISH MUJERES

am trying to learn as much spanish as i possibly can… oh btw mi nomre es José Fernandes

jajajajaja VIVA ESPANA

04:25 AM Feb 06 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Enough of the elaborate, colorful, sweet icing on top of the stale, bland and insipid cake..

Colonialism, conventionalism, mañana habit, crab mentality, FATALISM..

05:30 AM Feb 06 2010 |

Sufi7

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I love Spain but never been there and I've never meet any Spaniards so far but heard they're nice and kind people, I like its music, architecture, culture, language… and nothing from Spain seems strange to me.

03:59 PM Feb 06 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Ryo94t, why do you concider yourself spanish?

05:16 PM Feb 07 2010 |

shad84

shad84

United States

same here i even changed mi nomre

mi nomre es José Fernandes

06:21 AM Feb 08 2010 |