Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

nice messages for your close friends.....

basoma

basoma

Oman

hi…....

dear all,,,

these are some beautiful messages for your friends.If you have other wonderfull messages come and write in our pretty note…...

.......................................................................................

A Friendship is sweet when it's NEW….

But it is SWEETER when it's TRUE!....

But you know what? it is SWEETEST when it is YOU…..

........................................................................................

If you think my eyes are beautiful it's because they are looking at you….

..........................................................................................

Some people have nice eyes..

Some people have a nice smile and some of them have a nice face.

But u have all of them with a nice heart….

...........................................................................................

Like a candle in the dark….

make every thing feel bright…

you may be out of my sight but you will always be deep in my heart…

............................................................................................

No matter who you are,

no matter what you do,

you absolutely have the power to change.

Just trust yourself, then you know how to live

............................................................................................

God always does things right.

His way always the best way.

Even if to us seemed all wrong.

If you asked God for one thing and received another TRUST you can be sure that he always give you what you need…

........................................................................................

I hope you that you like my messages….....

11:15 AM Jun 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

sometimes,it`s sweet to say it…Embarassed

02:01 AM Jun 07 2007 |

sehar_khan

Pakistan

coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.

What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it You.

In life, god doesn’t give u people u want instead
He gives u people u need. To teach u, 2 hurt u, 2 luv
U, N make u exactly d way he wants u 2 b The Best

07:50 PM Sep 20 2008 |

ganesht

India

Hi Oman,

Really your messages are very nice.. Thanks for your message. When i read it i can't see the words, Only i feel the real feeling nice messages.. thanks again.. take care bye..

05:37 AM Mar 09 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

hi hakimi really it's deeply touched words

that make me want to cry

yeah the real freindship is the most thing in our life that support us and push us toward

09:28 PM Mar 09 2009 |

Reem naser

Reem naser

Saudi Arabia

my messages to person vip to me

((((i can't a live without you))))Smile

11:40 PM Mar 09 2009 |

harryprasad143

India

its nice msgsSmile

01:34 PM Mar 18 2009 |

surajtandle118

India

awesome messages dude

07:18 PM Apr 23 2009 |

Rachana

Rachana

India

I like this message most.I sent it immediately to my friend-

'To my sweetheart,

if I could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone….....'

06:23 AM May 01 2011 |

Rachana

Rachana

India

These are so nice and factual messages.

06:27 AM May 01 2011 |

Rachana

Rachana

India

NICE STORY:

A 24 year boy seeing out from the train window, shouted, "Dad look the trees are going behind!"Dad smiled & a young couple siting nearby, looked at the 24 year old's childish behavior with pity. Suddenly he again exclaimed "Dad, look the clouds are running with u!" The couple couldn't resist and said to the old man, "Why don't you take your son to a good doctor?" The old man smiled & replied "I did & we are just coming from the hospital.My son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today."

MORAL-

'Don't jump to a conclusion directly ..Because what you see or hear couldn't most probably be the truth.'

06:48 AM May 01 2011 |