Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Speed

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

Russian government want increase fine for breaking road laws. It worries me, because I usually exceed speed, but I always keep the important rule – traffic safety. It's too hard for me stick to law about speed, when you're driving along the river alone and you have three lines for driving and long way. When you're driving with speed about 60 km/d it seems like you just walk.

What about you? 

05:47 AM Jun 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

:(

Nothing see 

01:25 PM Jun 22 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

huh…plz,write your question here ,so we can reply ..it’s difficult to talk in the general…thank you

01:32 PM Jun 22 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I prefer to ride motorcycle.I can feel the speed.but I can not feel it when I drive a car.I have an experience of traffic accident.I think I have no feeling cause it more serious.

01:45 PM Jun 22 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah if i drive one day i am going to speed cuz its awesome . but only when im alone with no one in the car..

05:17 PM Jun 22 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

hmm…you can try F1

I will drive faster and faster without knowing.I seldom look at an instrument panel.I think it`s different from motorcycle.you can feel wind and mosquitoes beat your face.sometimes,is birds.It`s dangerous if you do not wear a safe helmet.and it`s wonderful a girl behind you.

05:52 PM Jun 22 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

yeah Indeed.but nowaday car has a monitor which can see a dead space.it can not be seen by traditional reversing mirror.actually,I meant why I have no feeling at the car.maybe,we have different idea at an modern society.so sometimes we obey the law so that accident would not come up even if the law does not respresent the truth(that can be violated but we should obey it).so maybe we should go back to Dephin`s question.let the best rule appear.that is the content what I thought.

08:47 AM Jun 24 2007 |

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

@Bo-Gaber: I don't understand you. What do you want to say?Smile

05:53 AM Jun 25 2007 |

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

@black"n"blue and @marqetha: Actually, my speed isn't awesome and it's enough safety, but it breaks roads law. In the city we have to drive 60 km/h, but when you're driving along the river or along broad way it's to hard stick to 60 km/h.

06:02 AM Jun 25 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Delphin:
when I came here , I’ve found nothing except the phrase “Nothing see :(”.Maybe that at the same time when I was here ,you were doing some adjustment to your subject (the first box for writing was blank ).Therefore ,I’ve asked you to write your question because, it’s really difficult and a little bit complicated to write about “speed” in general .I hope that my explanation’s clear and it goes inside your brain like a car when it enters a wide garage .
Thank you .

07:48 AM Jun 25 2007 |

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

Yes! You're right! I didn't see my message and tried corrected it! :)

08:35 AM Jun 25 2007 |