Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is for you "LOVE"

SnoopY

SnoopY

South Korea

just feelings?

11:25 AM Jun 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bowtruster

bowtruster

Turkey

love is different from writeing of these

01:13 AM Sep 26 2007 |

forrestluo

Germany

personally I don't think love is only about saing something it's also about doing something. It's a strong will that you went to do everything make a person fell happy, and you do those things for free, you don't care if you can get anything back or not. If you have such kind of feeling ,you are in love:)

04:15 AM Sep 26 2007 |

vipu

Sri Lanka

love is coman for all of us

05:28 AM Sep 26 2007 |

Flybird

Flybird

China

For me ,love is a feeling of love plus sex, if these two things are homonious, the relation will be strong and happy.

05:32 AM Sep 26 2007 |

Redbean

China

I couldn't agree you more Smile

08:06 AM Sep 26 2007 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

the salte of the soul

05:26 PM Sep 26 2007 |

lily189

lily189

Mongolia

LOVE is a thing which we cant live without. Love is not just a feeling. its a great thing which in words we cant describe . its a true , its a care , its a forgivness, its a tenderness, its a life .its a GOD

06:50 AM Sep 29 2007 |

you9920

you9920

China

love is a wonderful thing, which is given birth to more than one person.when you are feeling it,there must be someone is feeling you

08:02 AM Sep 29 2007 |

Sonni

Sonni

Russian Federation

Love is undefined notion… But it really narcotic… I want to say what love is… but I really couldn't…. It is illness…
It is one of the best feelings. It's lend wings… Ohhhh….. It's great….
People, let's everybody fall in love!!!! Wink

08:54 AM Sep 29 2007 |

amily zhang

China

Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or conceited or proud; love is not ill-mannered nor selfish or irritable; love does not keep a record of wrongs; love is happy with evil, but is happy with the truth. Love never gives up; and its faith, hope and patience never fail.

03:43 PM Sep 29 2007 |