Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I'm looking for friends from all parts of the world;)

silenttt

silenttt

Poland

I'm Kamil and I come from Poland. I've been leraning English for 8 years. Now, I'm 18 years old. I'm interested in politics, music. I'm looking forward for your answers! :) 

wanna know more about me? you can mail me:) my e-mail address is  

07:48 PM Jun 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manful

manful

China

hello..everybody

10:27 AM Jun 30 2007 |

mmurat

mmurat

Turkey

HELLO Cool

10:47 AM Jun 30 2007 |

andrew_hk

andrew_hk

Hong Kong

hi

I come  from Hong Kong, China.

Reply me if you like 

11:26 AM Jun 30 2007 |

mabell

mabell

Turkey

My namee is İREM.. I am from Turkey.. I want to meet with new friends.. And ın photo ı stay  on left side…

03:09 PM Jun 30 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

hi friend hope u will be fine,         

06:34 PM Jun 30 2007 |

cactusman

China

hi ,every cool person.I also want to make friends from all of the world.maybe we can talk something by the software calld skype,and my skype ID is bujianbusan0536.  I am waiting for you

01:57 PM Jul 02 2007 |

Ron

Colombia

hi im Ronald im colombain  and i want to know many people to learn more languages this is my email:

05:51 PM Jul 02 2007 |

Ron

Colombia

hi man im colombian i want to know people around the world.

05:54 PM Jul 02 2007 |

gui

China

Hello, everyone !

I am so glad to meet you here. This is Gui speaking who is came from China. Let's make friends with each other and improve our english each other. Also , if you want to know the culture about China, maybe you should contact with me or if you want to improve your Chinese , you can contact with me , i am so glad we can help each other and benefit from each other . There are some informations you can contact me as following @

E-mail:

MSN@

Best regards,

Gui

08:26 AM Jul 03 2007 |

刘月诗

China

Hi,there.I'm from China.as an english lover,I'd happy to make friends from all over the world.

09:25 AM Jul 03 2007 |