Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Religious tolerance (all are invited)

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hello and welcom on this particular thread.

Why it is particular ?

It is such because it is a mere attempt to fasten the broken chain of religious Tolerence which seemed particularly here in Ebaby by several disputs and misunderstandings and even quarrels that resulted to vasten the hole between religion which supposed to reveal inorder to gather the whole world under the concept of one Allah=God=Dieu…it doesn't matter the name,but the essential is the meaning,the meaning of God is PEACE LOVE AND RESPECT.

It's quite a bit obvious rather than ambigued the fact that the world today is in a great need to rise the spiritual side of the humanbeings because it is the more pure side,and encorporate the efforts for a better peaceful world,with a real intelectual individuals who are really aware of the conspiracy which is being led against religions and tolerance from hidden sides that the only thing they care about is thier funds and benefits,check this link please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12K-qN_Le64

Thus,I send from here a message to every free rightuous soul,to participate with us in this thread in evolving the Tolerance conception rather than racism and descrimination…at least Here in EBABY website :)

REAMARK:

Every comment that will attempt to abuse or offend ANY of the beliefs or religions here,or out of turn,will emediately be deleted by reporting it as abuse,and I hope EBABY admin will help us in rising this message.

Thanks to all,and let's show some real love and tolerance :)

02:16 PM Oct 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I'm so happy for you really :D Allah is most merciful and wise and he knows how to manage his creation in a way that can not occur in anybodys mind.

Thank you so much and have a great life :)

05:52 PM Oct 07 2010 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

I'm happy for dancin too.May Allah bless you and guide you to the right path for the rest of you life AAMINE

05:59 PM Oct 07 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Irene:

As for me, I am  Orthodox. I `m a very peacful person and I wish blessing for every person  all over the World.

4 me u r very special friend, u know that!!

09:41 PM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Dearest Irene :)

All what you said added nothing to information about you :)

Because you're just an angel,your place is not in this earth you're supposed to be flying in paradise with golden wings and cheers :)

And among all the christian friends I've known,you just seem unique and perfect ;D

Thanks for sharing this discussion with us,great you are ;)

10:12 PM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Inshallah :)

01:01 AM Oct 08 2010 |

i love life

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

good evening to all friedns on baby  initially i would like to say when the recorded in this site i cant imagine i will find person such as IRENE  IRENE to express about the humanity and respictable

irene = muslim = christian IRENE to express about all religious

09:27 PM Oct 10 2010 |

i love life

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i want to tell all muslims in over the world we are brings us together one thing love the real feeling and must be our selves that we are love others from all religous and telling we aginst politicals we are brings us every things nice

thank you my dear irene you are a gift from GOD

09:40 PM Oct 10 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

All I have to say is that we shoud all practice this quote:

BE AND LET BE! ;)

(That way you'll be cool!)

Best regards, Hossam! 

01:27 AM Oct 11 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Thank you friends ;)

So much I admire your words.actually I agree with brother "I love life" first about Irene and second about how should it be.

And as Whitney mentioned "B and let B :)"

Every one was created different from the other,even our handfingers are different,so the way we should judge others is not by differences,but by what is common !

If we have one religion so we should be brothers in our religion,If religions were different,WE'RE BROTHERS IN HUMANITY :)

We all share the same physical shape,same moral principles,same planed…and above all SAME GOD.

Be happy in the way that makes everything around you happy too :) 

05:31 PM Oct 11 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Thank you, Hossam :)

You know, I live in Russia, in a Southern seaside town, where represantatives of many nations live. There are Russians, Greeks, Germans, Ukrainians, Armenians, Georgians,  Czechs, Turks, Tatars, Jews, Azerbaijanians live in my town. And they have different religions, but all they live in peace.

08:35 AM Oct 12 2010 |