Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

same sex relationship

rayjun

rayjun

Philippines

do you agree or not?

03:46 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

I think I have the right to choose to answer the question that has a relation with the topic or not. and your question is one of the most uneducated kind of question so why would I bother answer it. why don't you try it by yourself and find out what kind of smell is it?

ps: I think you're delusional if you think vagina smells like lavender and jasmine. marry a woman, sniff on her, then you get what I mean. 

06:02 AM Jun 15 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ok jane,

by the way i know about vagina and rectum and its deseases and remedies ,may be more than u. and there's no face of comparison between vagina smell and rectum smell ( even in case of bacterial infected ).

at all events, i just want to prove to u somthing and i think u get it.
i hope we can close this topic without hard feelings.can we?
REGARDS

11:39 AM Jun 15 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

to prove what? lol

no problem with me dude, I never have any hard feelings on you ^^

11:48 AM Jun 15 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

mark, hahaha….Laughing

u begin to insult then now try to pretend innocenceInnocent

play another game, dude

we r far from what u said. what a pitty! bye

02:23 PM Jun 19 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ooh mark , what  an innocent u r!

it is only a reply for ur unpolitness.

and ur luck the previous reply isn't saved

12:48 PM Jun 20 2008 |

fatima003

fatima003

Philippines

HEY ALL OF YOU  BACK OFF!!

guys im in the same sex relationship .. i admitt its wrong but please dont judge us easily..we have feelings too..were not wishing for u all to accept us..we just wish to be UNDERSTOOD by you people..i know u dont understand my situation cos u are not in my place..i know most of u are against me or us..were not clouded minded..all of ur question is answered..all because of LOVE..

i find myself complete in the same gender..by a girl and not from a boy..

i know u people are judgemental..but try to look from diffrent side..in our side ..not only from ur side..dont hurt us too much..=,(

07:17 AM Dec 20 2011 |

fatima003

fatima003

Philippines

HEY ALL OF YOU  BACK OFF!!

guys im in the same sex relationship .. i admitt its wrong but please dont judge us easily..we have feelings too..were not wishing for u all to accept us..we just wish to be UNDERSTOOD by you people..i know u dont understand my situation cos u are not in my place..i know most of u are against me or us..were not clouded minded..all of ur question is answered..all because of LOVE..

i find myself complete in the same gender..by a girl and not from a boy..

i know u people are judgemental..but try to look from diffrent side..in our side ..not only from ur side..dont hurt us too much..=,(

07:19 AM Dec 20 2011 |