Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u believe in miracles?

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

What do u think about the power of our mind??

Do u think it is possible to reach more than just physical benefits?? 

How far can we reach through using our mind??

08:00 PM Oct 14 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

Absolutely it is to distinguish the greatness of Allah the creator of all !
I am a Hindu and I don't belive in a God that has a Name or Form.

"If humans did not use their minds to reflect and extract theories,then they will not be aware of the great creator who made those things so !"
Human being imagines other non existant stuff like Elves and Santa. That doesn't mean it exists.

"Your soul is a great example,if it is just a heart beating,then how you can feel things,can you tell me what's the organ responsible DIRECTLY for emotions and feelings."
What do u know about Soul?.   

"I think no wise man can deny the spiritual side of the humanbeing."
I don't deny existance of God. Plus I am a Hindu, Hinduism is know for it's spirituality.

"Wwhen talking about religion,you should bear in mind that Islam is a special case unlike the other CHANGED books,it has been preserved from any changings…the first word that revealed upon the prophet Mohammad pbuh was "READ""
I would like to know which part of Bhagvad Gita and Vedas have been changed.

"As well as many other verses in Quran that describes perfectly many phenomena in the earth and with non of them has been proven officially to be wrong or contradicted."
Try searching the net, there are tons of site that suggest otherwise.

04:20 PM Dec 13 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

javamanju:

Woow, dear, thank u very ,much for all ur links, I want u to know that all ur info is really appreciatted for me.

I repeat u the same i say before:

My purpose here is not to debate, nor to convice anyone that i am right and u r wrong!

Every head has inside a own world and opinions and points of view.

Personally i am no convinced at all abt evolution, coz, as u know its just a theory.

However, i know u r indú and dunno ur beiefs but i respect them as urself as human being.

Abt the smiles in death ppl. U should know my dauther thinks that is just a reaction in bodies, and that is normal (she will be soon a doctor insha Allah). She usually talk to me abt many medical topics, that i dunno much., coz im not a doctor.

But I think human being is more than simple material., in fact, I am totally sure!!

There are many things u can not seen but we r totally sure they exist., like the air, the love. How can we prove scientifically that love exist??  however we know love can reach great goals.

Abt the pics u loaded, i just can say they are horrible, and aggresive. I really dont care if those ppl hurt others, I am sure they also suffered a loot  before died. Look her faces, totally wet of blood :(  omg! but I think nor u or me can say they were wrong or right, good or bad, coz there is only one Judge for the humanity and its not me, nor u.

I really wish everybody'd speak the same language: "the love", I know…, I know, maybe u would say i live an uthopia, but that is my deep wish inside my heart and nobody can steal me. I belive strongly I am not able to say I am much better than u, Ramez, Hossam or other,  nor u are than me or them, coz nobody has the right to see their fellow down, except when we are going to help him/her to up.

As for defend my point of view abt the love I feel for my God against the evolution,  I just can say, it is no easy to understand for everybody, Even if people could be extremely intellingent, there is need more than that to understand how can a heart can feel gratitude burns inside.  This is needed much more than simple human knowldelge to feel His magnificent Greatness!!

I send u my heart my friend :)

lzm

08:55 PM Dec 13 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4jR9P9YJGo

Smile

07:19 PM Dec 16 2010 |

ssilkworm

Turkey

yes I believe …..

09:56 AM Dec 17 2010 |

Nehmesys

France

Nicte ha: The thing is love can be proved kinf of… I'm not a scientist but from what I read love is essentially a chemical reaction. You're attracted physically first by features you thinks pleasing, a smell these kind of things and then comes love when you get to know the person because after all we're not just animals, we're capable of reason and aren't rules by instincts. I think it's not really good to rationalyze everything. But it would also be a little easy to say love is something divine. Why can't it be a bit of both?

I don't really like the word miracle because i think it has a religious connotation. What some think of as miracle can just be science far above human's understanding.

08:36 PM Dec 17 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

You're attracted physically first by features you thinks pleasing, a smell these kind of things and then comes love when you get to know the person because after all we're not just animals, we're capable of reason and aren't rules by instincts.

Nehmesys: 

Maybe u won't believe me, only Allah knows the truth, but i tell u, my friend Diane, saved my life, helped me and supported every minute during a really hard test in my life. Do u know how many times i have seen or smell her?? NEVER. Do u know how many times she was there on msn everytime i was totally broked?? ALWAYS. Do u have an idea how much i love her??, only Allah knows how i feel for her. So, what kind of love r u talking about friend?? abt physicall love??, mmmm, i think so, I dont want to say that phyisicall love is less than pure love, mmmm, i dont want to offend u, just, i have my own point of view abt love, but, lets say, there are other kinds of love too ;)

Now, how could she saved my life if she is living in Cyprus and i am living in México??

Why did she save my live and love me even more than my own family? Nobody has helped me never instead asking smt first.

So, whyyyyyyyyy?????, i asked her: whyyyyyyyyyy????

She replied me: For Allah s sake, because u r his creation too.

So, now, pls someone explain me!! how can science explain the pure love???

how????????????

07:31 PM Dec 19 2010 |

manik athawale

India

Yes I believe in miracles because each and every thing god made and particularly God made man and woman in his image he can do anything’s science and wonder and miracle etc.

06:04 PM Mar 14 2012 |