Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is the most important person(s) in your life?

loveronnie

loveronnie

China

Who is the most important person(s) in your life? Why he/ she is the most important?

05:58 AM Jul 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Obasad

Obasad

Yemen

Hi to all ,

I think my mother is the most important person. She take care of me since i was born up to now.Do you think any different person can do the same.Defintely , No.

I hope to reward my mother , but what i gave is nothing.

07:18 AM Aug 20 2007 |

spasmodic

China

My father is the most important person in my life.It's him that taught me how to be a man!It 's him that offers many education chances for me!It's him that gives me love that I take it for granted when I was depression! After all I want to say I love you!

10:56 AM Aug 20 2007 |

hongye-06

hongye-06

China

Hello,everyone!

Having reading nearly all the messages above,I find that most of  the people put their parents at the first place,and so do I.As many of you said,parents are the persons who are always taking care of us.So we love our parents,and we should give our respects to them.

Will your call your parents now,and tell them how much you love them! 

01:20 PM Aug 20 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Every thing has got a limit of  freedoms ,a freedom at writing doesn't mean that you write everything you want .You can write anything as long as you don't touch others'feeling with bad manners except if your way's being blocked ,or you want to help others who're in trouble .This's my way to deal with people ,you may accept it ,or you do what as you may prefer .

Cool

03:31 PM Aug 20 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

limit? it is just a kinda of thing human created it. and maybe your litmit i snot the same with other's..but ofcourse there is till one thing call limit of social.. and you can only harmonize with almost of people when you r under its construction. yesofcourse…it is just a joke and only you r not humour enough to realize it. so live your way and let me do in my way.

03:47 PM Aug 20 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

These kinds of jokes what you said are just suitable for people who are friends ,they will understand each other very well ,these can't be said to general people ,don't you think that I am that kind of people who say just rubbish ,I use my mind when I write ,I use a base for every thing ,therefore every thing goes in a well-arranged way  ,the life is not prepared for fun all the time ,you think that I must have been humorous enough to realize the joke ,because you're not skillful to deal with people and you have got a different way .You just had copied what I said when  you said ,"so live your way and let me do in my way. ",this was already there ,that what I really want.  Laughing

04:31 PM Aug 20 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

only there is not consistent in your words. you not do as you said. who jumped from one thing to another? and not all things be arranged r better…natural is better sometime and difference..it is life..you cant define one thing without its different one..it is jjust like if there is no black ofcoure no white. By the way if you consider no friend  here so this kind of words which one you think it is not suitable cant make hurt to stranger

05:49 PM Aug 20 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

hell this site is hell this site and cancer is cancer

06:02 PM Aug 20 2007 |

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

mama Innocent

06:31 PM Aug 20 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

the most important person in my life is my husband…................he cares me a lot and loves me more than anything in this world.

09:41 AM Aug 21 2007 |