Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the favorate place(or country) you want to go

China

I’d like to travel to Greece cause I think it’s a very beautiful place with a lot of mithology (u know all those gods and goddeses!):-)

09:33 AM Jun 03 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

IrisT

China

Egypt

04:13 AM Jun 15 2005 |

candy621

China

i wish i can go to Rome,that’s a good place to have your vocation;),it’s so beautiful and so romantic!if some one have the same idea as mine,you can contace me,,just wanna be your friend!

05:01 AM Jul 02 2005 |

hustchenyan

China

a place with sunshine, breeze, unsophisticated friends,blue sea,an big orchard,and many lovely animals. in fact many places deserve your visit since the world is such a beautiful big village

02:10 PM Oct 19 2005 |

akbv

akbv

Turkey

i like the place where has few people and quiet too because all things are special for you i wanna go austrilia too

10:33 AM Oct 26 2005 |

fian_guo

fian_guo

China

wanna go a place where get me feel warm,neither too hot nor too cold .people there always ar friendly and love their life with smile .a city covered with green & yellow trees which not too tall to let sunshine in ,here u can smell sweety in the warm wind .maybe ,on the night ,u can sit around a fire watching snow falling down outside the room…

05:50 AM Nov 08 2005 |

Fer

Brazil

i wanna to go to europe again i have been there for 2 months or so it was so really nice i made a lot of friends from france so i am glad for.if you have a change to go you will be have a nice experiance

02:16 AM Nov 17 2005 |

hanhanyanli

China

I wanna go Finland.

12:08 PM Nov 17 2005 |

ssamet

ssamet

Turkey

i d like to go Spain..if any friend in here,send me e mailss

09:58 AM Nov 21 2005 |

ssamet

ssamet

Turkey

and wah do u th,ink about Turkey..???

10:00 AM Nov 21 2005 |

laurahappy

laurahappy

China

I’ll go to Malaysia next year,I just hope the people there will be kind .

12:47 PM Nov 29 2005 |