Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

an amazing story of nowhere (lets contribute a sentence)

baebie

baebie

Philippines

Hey guys!! I just read through some of the forums here and and there are people

who pretty made a good  job.

This time, i'm gonna ask you to make a sentence out from our topic. In this way, we could have fun and at the same time learn.

Now, our topic is "MY DOG" you can write anything about it, its up to your imagination,  you can kill the dog in your sentence or make it alive again. you can make ridiculous things. :-) . I'll start my first sentence…

My dog and I played on the street. 

02:48 PM Aug 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

asian_j@son

China

then my dog and i both fell asleep deeply…wuwuhuhu...there was a secene: a tall old man with five inches of beards in white clothing sitting on gray rock,many white clouds pervading around him.and there r two cute doggies playing around beside him.the white one has a small piece of gray fur on which writes some words.i (dreaming) was being push closer and closer to the dog by the blowing cloud."asian_jason"!!!!!!i jumped up to stand with beans of sweat flushing down my head and face,and beside me,the dog was staring at puzzled me….nodding her head again and again seriously….....

05:40 AM Sep 03 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

I begin to wonder the end of this ,,,,,,,,,

09:54 AM Sep 03 2007 |

baebie

baebie

Philippines

I  realized, how beautiful life is. That I shouldn't be bother with anything else. Though, i'm all alone but I have my dog with me. I don't need a thief in my life,  perhaps that thief will just rob me. I know someday, i'll find someone, someone who is presentable. So, I told my dog that we go on with our journey together….

04:16 AM Sep 09 2007 |

asian_j@son

China

beside the blue sea,under the shining sky and with the wave lashing at the shore gently,the figure of the two running puppies is fading away…...(the end?~)

04:40 AM Sep 09 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Suddenly a sweet voice haunted my ears and woke me up from the nightmare:"Sir, be careful, you may catch cold by sleeping on the seaside." I opened my eyes, In vaguly consciousness, a cherubic face stroke my eyes at once…...

12:24 PM Sep 09 2007 |

asian_j@son

China

the sweet voice  is from wendy,a cute rabbit."oh,it was just a nightmare?!"i am being puzzled…...

"PENG "suddenly the beautiful sky and sea go away,it becomes extremely dark in the air.

"little pets,times up!"a voice is carried from above…...

03:16 PM Sep 09 2007 |