Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I have a question!

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I have a question!

Why do people send friendship request on Ebaby while they dont have any picture , blog ,comment or other activities here??

Even if someone is new here, he/she can post comments for others and lessons!

You dont need to be friend with someone to post your comment!

I think its better we send our request after sending some comments to show others who we are then they can decide to accept or not!

I have many friends who are not active on ebaby at all!

They dont send any comment or dont reply others comments!!

Then what was the point of being friend here ??

I wonder!!!

06:55 PM Nov 09 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Thank you, Joe, for your correction.

I’m just kidding with Ryo :) 

Humor @ Ryo

So, you are talking from your mind … amazing! Do you have a tongue in your mind as well that let your mind speak? 

Oh, my! Keep your dimensions in your detention or sooner it will cause global hypertension Yell for your dimensions are nothing less than tension.Cry Or I will take your dimension into abduction that I already mention; Where Bono and Hewson will play Halloween with you; I wonder if you will be Ryo there or turned into some other aspiration Innocent

07:31 AM Nov 13 2012 |

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs13/i/2008/110/3/9/hate_love_by_hiriell.png

06:08 PM Nov 13 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

I admit your skills in chat breeze and me standing nowhere.

06:19 AM Nov 15 2012 |

Mahtab.bp

Mahtab.bp

I hope you are kidding with Saladeen Ryo!!

If its not a joke then I’m sorry because of making this forum!:(

12:48 PM Nov 15 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

@ Ryo
For the moment if we Keep your allegation true, you need to keep a distance from me; for insane can bite you anywhere.

Mahtab, Am I bovvered? No way!

05:10 AM Nov 17 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

my opnions abt you as well ;) ... numpty, you have to pose that question from yourself.

09:32 AM Nov 17 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

can you re-arrange your deleted/edited material to its orignal? ... every thing goes with its context, otherwise any paragraph will change its meaning.

09:47 AM Nov 17 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

My opinion is still standing on the platform in the light of your new placement. Afterall that was your wish, if not, why you had re-arranged and edited your commnets in the first place?

10:20 AM Nov 17 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

No, you can’t do that, let suppose you are playing chess with me, and in my absence you change your pieces that sum up to equal steps but in a new position, in such a way, that give you advantage. You made the foul, I just trimmed my contents like a good barber. :) Now, i want my fee, give it to me without making any fuzz :-)

10:55 AM Nov 17 2012 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Go again to analogy of chess-foul Vs barber before giving me another volley of chat breeze. 

10:59 AM Nov 17 2012 |