Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

every body write your Religion?

Maystro

Maystro

Saudi Arabia

Hy

how are you ?

please write your religion ?

and tell us little about your religion.

Thanks Cool

08:51 AM Sep 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

beautifulmind78

Syrian Arab Republic

I'm a Muslim and i respect all religions and ways of belief :)

11:50 AM Mar 30 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

I was Christian (Catholic) But Now I'm Muslim, And I'm so happy after I converted to Islam, I got the happiness which I couldn't find before. Quran is my power to know the univers ,life's solutions and following the path of Prophit Mohammed (peac and blessings be upon him) provides me happiness in Life. Islam is uniqe. I don't mean that other heavnly religions are not true, surely they are true and they are religions of God but for specific era and people, then after each religion that revealed by God anthor one comes. Islam is the last religion and after that no  other religions except Islam will be accepted.

02:21 PM Mar 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Judaism

02:33 PM Mar 30 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Why does tht mattr neway??isnt tht creatng enough trouble already??i m a human n after tht i m an indian n after tht m a bong,i wud b happy with only ths identity of mine…..bt if ur askng generally n if u must knw,u cn get tht by my name,n m very happy.

04:47 PM Mar 30 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Why does tht mattr neway??isnt tht creatng enough trouble already??i m a human n after tht i m an indian n after tht m a bong,i wud b happy with only ths identity of mine…..bt if ur askng generally n if u must knw,u cn get tht by my name,n m very happy.

04:48 PM Mar 30 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Christian :) (chatolic)

07:32 PM Mar 31 2009 |

sharp_muslim

Egypt

iam muslim man 

and all of us know Islamic … right ?

it's honor to us to be muslims 

08:14 PM Mar 31 2009 |

shad84