Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

after marriage do you think love ends?

_SMYRNA_

_SMYRNA_

Turkey

not completely but..:(

02:59 PM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hesham55

Egypt

Hey Hakimi;What you say is revealation of devils not angels.Love likes flower;needs continued pure care ;this never occures except in the context of stable marriage.But love without marriage will end someday because never lives without stability.Look my friend how many illegal relations ended quickly.So that  I consider love that occurs before marriage is often the main cause regarding failure  of this marriag.Why; this is an other matter.

03:41 PM Sep 19 2007 |

hesham55

Egypt

The real question:why love ends.

03:47 PM Sep 19 2007 |

simonov

Moldova, Republic Of

Important is to continue the relashion and maybe to have a lover

05:45 PM Sep 19 2007 |

simonov

Moldova, Republic Of

No but…

05:46 PM Sep 19 2007 |

waite pearl

Saudi Arabia

hi all…      (LOVE) becomes stronger and interesting after marriage ,, and last for ever if the couple have areally love ….........so who love before marriage and dosent want to marry, he has no real love. Kiss

06:35 PM Oct 01 2007 |

waite pearl

Saudi Arabia

believe me Mr-Hakimi that was before and changed now but actually depends on the husbend and the wife ,they can make it successful marriage.And about ur Q it’s ok with me to marry then the love come later ,,,,,,,,(but )if i have love before marriage thats ok with me and realy will be great and will be sOoOoO crazy love and that what i like a crazy love and life.Innocent

10:01 PM Oct 01 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

crazy love !!!!.....you know we shouldnt be selfish …the marriage means responsapility…means children …alot of thing we should respect …not only be in love and spend agreat time with lover …so marriage is a relationship we should respect it  

11:38 PM Oct 01 2007 |

waite pearl

Saudi Arabia

........... my dear with the love every thing will be srrounding by responsibility..and if there true and crazy love butween the lovers there not exist to any selfishness.. thaaaaaaaanks alot and really i appreciate ur opinion..Laughing

12:42 AM Oct 02 2007 |

rozy-hide

rozy-hide

Brunei Darussalam

For me, it depends on that people. Some of couple expect more after their marriage. So if you getting marry, you have to work hard to stable your realationship. And its no easy. Good luck!

01:12 AM Oct 02 2007 |

shaakira.hannah

Viet Nam

even after married you still can make it fairy tale.

Married … not means that you cant date with your wife or your husband. Keep dating her or him with romantic dinner outside at weeken when both of you have free time after a hard week with working….

Keep offering flowers to your wife each special days like valentine, International Woman Day…etc

So what is difference here? 

02:35 AM Oct 02 2007 |