Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u believe in GOD?

funny_shadow

Morocco

in islam we believe in one GOD, ALLAH!!

12:59 AM Sep 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

i do beliere in GOD.

05:03 AM Dec 13 2007 |

zhouzhi911

zhouzhi911

China

I am a catholic, but not very devout.

06:18 AM Dec 13 2007 |

conghuynh

conghuynh

Viet Nam

i don’t believe, i only bilieve myshefl

09:30 AM Dec 13 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

for those whom don't believe in God ,you think that nature create itself that's impossible .or human can create himself or the earth ,sky ,sea,and all things witch live on the earth,and in the sea,so who create all these things ,where is your mind.

11:44 AM Dec 13 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Hennoune, i think those who don't believe just don't wanna notice simple miracles happening every single day, as well as the great miracle of life. They just live from one day to another, not caring a thing about where did they come from, why are they here and what will be after. Though maybe philosophy answers this question partially, but most of the philosophical movements accept the existence of the highest power or mind and of something fatal in our life, something a human can't change neither change nor prevent. 

01:49 PM Dec 13 2007 |

egy_R

egy_R

Egypt

Yes i do with every cell in my soul and body :)

01:50 PM Dec 13 2007 |

kappamaki

United States

No, sorry Linguist. But we actually see it the opposite. We try and seek answers by observing the world as it is, thinking of logical reasons for why and how. It seems to us that believers simply accept "God did it" without any wonder as to how or why. We're just as in awe about the world as believers are. We just don't believe that there is some being (or beings) behind it that made it. 

04:49 PM Dec 13 2007 |

lovelygurl

lovelygurl

Saudi Arabia

i'm muslim too

and offcourse i believe in one god  ' 'ALLAH ' '

06:07 PM Dec 13 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Actually, guys, religion is not only about the creation of the world. And i was talking just about that other thing.

OffTheWall, all the terrible things you mentioned were exercised not by the religion itself, but by certain people and, what is interesting, in most cases with political targets. They were just using what influenced people's
minds.
I won't say anything about Catholocism, but religion is supposed to have rules with the one aim only – to discipline and orientate people.

06:15 PM Dec 13 2007 |

ekingsy

Ghana

YES I BELIEVE IN GOD

06:32 PM Dec 13 2007 |