Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i want to make friends with you,please contact me

jessica123

China

my name is jessica.i am from China.i want to make friends with you .please contack me,my MSN is

06:05 AM Aug 15 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

EllenLei

EllenLei

China

hello everybody,

i'm glad to meet you all.

keep in touch

03:15 PM Apr 28 2008 |

Saya

Saya

Japan

Hi jessica123.My name is Saya. I’m Japanese. Do you know where is Japan? I haven’t gone China. Please tell me about China? I have only a friend, so I want to make friends with you. Please contact me!

05:05 AM Apr 29 2008 |

Saya

Saya

Japan

Hi jessica123. My name is Saya. I’m Japanese.Do you know Japan?
I haven’t gone China. Please tell me about China? I have only a friend, so I want to make friends with you. Please contact me!

05:10 AM Apr 29 2008 |

Saya

Saya

Japan

Hi jessica123. My name is Saya. I’m Japanese.Do you know Japan?
I haven’t gone China. Please tell me about China? I have only a friend, so I want to make friends with you. Please contact me!

05:18 AM Apr 29 2008 |

harumonda.

harumonda.

Japan

Hi Jessica, my name is Haruka. I'm from Japan.Smile  I studying English at junior college.  Let's be friends.Kiss

05:54 AM Apr 30 2008 |

hanien

hanien

Sudan

welcome pals

again i am in the board for the second time  and franckly i ve been surprised  your replies its wonderfull

i didnt imagine i will get such huge response but its ok

so please feel your rest to contact me if you want

06:47 AM Apr 30 2008 |

James Tan

James Tan

China

nice to meey u all,guys!I am from China and I am confident to be a sunshine boy!Haha,hope to make friends with all of you!!!

James Tan

07:29 AM May 08 2008 |

White Lys

Viet Nam

Hi,

It's impressive for me when I read this your topic. I also make friends with you and everybody in over the world.

if ok, you can contact with me through email:

Ok???

01:04 PM May 08 2008 |

prudki

Togo

hi shiyi i'm cédrik from africa and want to befriend with you.contact me if you like.please wrhite and give me your mail.

01:39 PM May 08 2008 |

Frndoftheworld

India

Hi Jessica we can be friends.

06:58 AM Sep 26 2008 |