Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I"M LOOKING FOR INTERNATIONAL FRIEND'S

ABEER

ABEER

Saudi Arabia

Hello there,,,,, i'm abeer from saudi arabia and i study english leterature SO, i wanna improveit and learn another language like spain and france and also  make friend;s 

thank;s to all :)

be faster befor place's finesh

04:52 AM Oct 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

waffaa

Indonesia

hi, i'm from indonesia. we could be good friends. would you give me your email address? give me a contact at

07:39 AM Oct 03 2007 |

waffaa

Indonesia

hi there, i like spanish. The words that i know are mucho gracias.and adios amigos. We can not only be friends but also share our language. I speak indonesia anyway. Would u be my friend and give me ur email address? give me a contact at thanx

07:47 AM Oct 03 2007 |

maseahorse

maseahorse

China

Dear Friend,
Glad to meet you here. I am 24 year old in GuangZhou City (South China City). Can we make a friend.
my email :
Look forward to hearing you.

10:19 AM Oct 03 2007 |

kmach

Mexico

I would be your friend if you want.  We can also practice spanish besides english. 
I am from mexico.

12:43 PM Oct 03 2007 |

ray of light

Saudi Arabia

Ok I only speak the languages u speak, Arabic and English but u r welcome to be friends. At least we have something in common which is practicing our English.

01:16 PM Oct 03 2007 |

babo

Viet Nam

Hi there!

I am Babo, I live in Germany. I am looking for someone – who can practice English with me. My job is related to HR. If you are interested in speaking, pls email me, we will discuss and share the experiences of  Human Resource or something else together.

My email:  

05:17 PM Oct 03 2007 |

babo

Viet Nam

my email:

05:21 PM Oct 03 2007 |

mburhan

Pakistan

Hello everyone, hope you are all fine

I can speak and write URDU and can provide enough material to understand the basics of that language.

take bye :-)

07:44 PM Nov 25 2007 |