Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what would you do if..

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

What would you do if the sun did not rise any more tomorrow ? 

07:24 AM Oct 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

eva_maitreeya

Indonesia

If the sun doesn`t rise tomorrow it means it`s raining… and when there is raining it`s better just stay at home and have something to eat,...hmmm…yummyyy….

08:12 AM Oct 08 2007 |

warcraftgenius

China

if the sun will not rise tomorrow, I'll sleep daylight and play games when moon rise.

08:26 AM Oct 08 2007 |

lujee

lujee

Saudi Arabia

I'll get scared and I'll think it's the judgement day !!

so I'll pray as much as I can LOOOL

01:19 PM Oct 11 2007 |

peacha

peacha

Thailand

I will spend all my rest time with my family and do many goods thing with my friends

02:04 PM Oct 11 2007 |

Johnson999

Johnson999

China

Oh,my god. I really can't imagine it will happen. but if we don't pay more attention on making the earth more green, maybe it really happens.friends,if that situation is coming. what we should do? I must say love to the people I love and who love me and the love to them will last forever whatever it happen and I don't tell them about the truth of sunshine disappearing soon.because I hope they will spend the rest minutes happily. and if I have the power of calling some president or the king together whose countries involved in blood wars in the world  .and we should say: we really harm each other deeply in the past war. and until now, it really isn't worth, because we lost everything even the continuity of humankind.

08:28 AM Dec 02 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

we'll  have to make every effort to invent a man-made sun~~

10:55 AM Dec 02 2007 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

i don't know.. i have never think this state..:):):)

11:08 AM Dec 02 2007 |