Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

study ,work, love!

nikisuper

China

study is the best thing ,i’d be a student for ever!
work is also good,but people relation is not easy!
love is dream !

05:02 AM Mar 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nikisuper

China

it’ advertisement
we need communicate but advertisement

05:48 AM Mar 23 2006 |

joy81

China

study from who? yourself? others? i don’t think ‘study how to love,study how to live’ is a proper phrase logically. see, if you study from what you did yesterday, you can’t skip out of yesterday according to ‘path dependence theory’ which says that what someone do today is mostly followed what he did yesterday. so, today’s you is you yesterday. And from others?there are so many differences between people, you can’t find the same love story between tow people.
therefore, i live on random walk,do what i like today or this hour, eat what seems delicious now,but love who i love yesterday.

09:25 AM Mar 23 2006 |

nikisuper

China

studying from others is the best way!studying from oneself is necessary!
i find that many people is not studying on his own!many people is not like study

07:05 AM Apr 03 2006 |

Lilyfang

China

studying on campus is a good time for everyone who has engaged in the work.
working is a good thing for every student when he /she is at school, but if he /she really has work, they may not think it is a good thing.
love is amazing!

03:00 AM Apr 11 2006 |

cynthiachunyan

Canada

Learning is a lifetime job, not necesarily studying
working and enjoying what you work on is what life is for
Loving is a foundation of everything, love your family, friends, environment, nature, culture, job… and yourself

03:27 PM Apr 15 2006 |

echohu

echohu

China

I think we should choose the subject you like to study and do something you sre interest as your profession ,and then fall in love with someone who really care about you!

04:40 PM Apr 15 2006 |

abacus

abacus

Turkey

I think all people study for love!Don’t you?

03:28 PM Apr 25 2006 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

IT HAS TO BE IN THIS ORDER?
WHY NOT: LOVE, LOVE AND LOVE, THEN WORK AND WORK
STUDY? I’M TOO OLD FOR THAT

06:17 AM Apr 26 2006 |

vibe

Germany

echohu you´re right thats what i wanted to say,too.
there is no way to find the right work without learning for it.hunting the love is a cruel,you gonne find it in a situation you never ever thougt.the best for your life and the best for your soul are so difficult to unite.life is so much better without caring about everything and everybody.but in our society you have to be somebody so you have to learn and study and “waste” your time for the time after it.and hope it was right what you did. and love needs time….witch is hard to find when you live for your work….

04:25 PM Apr 27 2006 |

OoSnOwoO

OoSnOwoO

China

study- keep us smart…
work- earning money and also find our value in it…
love- make life more colorful…

12:44 AM Apr 28 2006 |