Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of life do u want?

luminous~

luminous~

China

I don’t like my life now, my ex-bf told me life is a piece of shit, I agree with him, I always think what kind of life I want, but no answer~so what about u?

06:54 AM Dec 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

I LOVE PEACEFUL AND CALM LIFE

Cool

11:28 PM Jun 12 2009 |

green greener

United Arab Emirates

I just was thinking about this sentence "I always think what kind of life I want". Just think about this, this is your life, you can make it better or worse, you can make a change in your life, and you can be a good model for others. If we ask ourselves these questions, we'll know in which direction that we should live, what is the purpose of our living, why we are existing in this world, why we are created and for what, if the life just for living and then die, what is the wisdom of all these, could it be or is it possible that we're created randomly without a wisdom, is there an end to this world, do we prepare ourselves for that time, do we think we're in a good direction or we should think twice before going to any direction and the list of questions will not finish. It doesn't depend of what kind of life I want as much as what kind of deeds that I do in my life, are you satisfied about yourself, are you happy about your life whatever happened to you. Life is a journey.

02:50 PM Jun 13 2009 |

Happy-go-Lucky

Belarus

I am trying to derive pleasure from life but not it is not always so easy…

10:29 PM Jun 13 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I'd like to have a girlfriend =P that's the only think i'd change.. ahh yes, and less homework =)

11:15 PM Jun 13 2009 |

sampanchina

China

I believe that when you are negative to the your own life, yes you will feel that life is very urgly and you will feel very disappointed with yourself, and to the whole world. It is very bad.

Just do what ever you like, and think it over every night before you fall asleep. you will gain very much.

11:50 AM Jun 15 2009 |

ashah

Afghanistan

i want living happy with with family and also i like traveling and talking with honestly peopl

11:53 AM Jun 15 2009 |