Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How wiil you say i love you in your language?

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

Hi everybody.Ukrain is very interesting language.there is world люблю in this language in means love.And there is world кохаюin Ukraine in means love too,Люблю квіти,люблю картину,люблю фотогрфію-love flovers,love picture,love foto,but кохаю жінку,кохаю хлопця,кохаю дівчину-love women,love boy,love girl.And i am interested how will you say i love you in your language?

03:04 PM Dec 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Fariohermit

Mongolia

i am Mongolian. we say 'i love you' in our language 'би чамд хайртай-bi chamd hairtai'.

09:35 AM Dec 12 2007 |

gotademel

Bolivia

In Portuguese  you say " Eu te amo " or Eu amo você"

10:00 AM Dec 12 2007 |

lovely-cat93

Viet Nam

I am Vietnamese.Vietnamese is living language.There are some ways to say ” I love you” in Vietnamese.It depends each case.It is ” tôi yêu bạn” or”anh yêu em” when a boy say to his girlfriend. It is “em yêu anh” if the speaker is a girl. If you want to express your love to my mother, let’s say “Con yêu mẹ”.Each way depends your relationship and the person you say to.

10:03 AM Dec 12 2007 |

ldoom

China

yeah,changanking's right. we say “我 wo 爱 ai 你 ni ” in china。

11:06 AM Dec 12 2007 |

maxkno

Germany

Hey,

here in Germany it´s different: i love you, so in the way of realy and from my heart: Ich liebe dich and ok you are nice and we could meet us : ich mag dich. (I like you)

Problem in english is for me: an actor in front of the audience: I love you…sounds in German a little bit overacted (right word??) Everyone lovessomeone :)

12:15 PM Dec 12 2007 |

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

我爱你 is Chinese language when you want to say "i love you' to other people.

12:24 PM Dec 12 2007 |

forever2005

Viet Nam

hi everybody . i come from VIETNAM .do you known my country . it is beautiful country,

when you want to say that i love you in my language you can say "TOI YEU BAN"

01:33 PM Dec 12 2007 |

chaobudu

China

heihei , all languages  sound so beautiful , what about in Latin ?

05:15 AM Dec 14 2007 |

aprilshine

aprilshine

China

我爱你

05:19 AM Dec 14 2007 |

Muhammad Saeed Khan

Paraguay

i am from PAKISTAN,our language is "URDU" i love u,Mean  "man tum say payar karta hoon'

08:24 AM Dec 15 2007 |