Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Movie Madness!

my favorite film

lijun13909402148

China

my favorite film i have ever seen is "prison break"

07:37 AM Dec 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

妖娆闰吉

China

actully, i have not favorite movie, because ilike the most movie of what i have seen , each movie has there own feature, so if the movie is a good story, i will like it:)

02:25 PM Dec 10 2007 |

Irina

Irina

Ukraine

CRUEL INTENTIONS-my favorite!!!!

07:32 PM Dec 10 2007 |

longshimei

longshimei

China

My favorite film is The King Lion. It is an amitation. Seems naive? Probably,but the English in the movie is fantastic,i love it so much that i have the intention of imitating it

The scenery is good ,thouh it is artificial. I like the animals ,because they are so cute

06:07 AM Dec 11 2007 |

tingting8670

China

i like this film "View from the Top" the best!I like its theme of  persuiting our dreams  bravely ! And I really remember these words said by Sally - -Nomatter you are from ,nomatter people think who you are ,you could get whatever you wanted if you starts now and work hard!

08:53 AM Dec 11 2007 |

llzhouhua

China

I  think  every  film  have  its  means.

Smile

12:14 PM Dec 11 2007 |

llzhouhua

China

The same to you.

12:15 PM Dec 11 2007 |

thangal

thangal

India

my favourite movie "titanic".its very attractive and accidental story.allso its very intresting love story.if u see one time u will not forget any time.

06:31 AM Dec 12 2007 |

trains

China

I have a long list of favorite movies. However, I can't remember all of their names. By far, I am interested in some documentaries, even some movies related to animals. So I recommend Two Brothers, which is the only movie I have seen that starred by tigers. I hope you will enjoy it too.

09:36 AM Dec 12 2007 |

hlp

Algeria

my favorite one is:" interview with a vampire( the vampire cranicles) " with tom cruise, i like the phrais :" i will give you the choice that i haven't got " .

a good moovie, isn't ?

02:24 PM Dec 12 2007 |

yehe8088

yehe8088

China

yes.i agree.

02:58 PM Dec 12 2007 |