Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Do you play any musical instruments?

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I play a very little bit the guitar,I know I have to practice more but I'm too lazy

10:42 PM Mar 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

See my profile pic Laughing

I've been playing guitar for 25 years, semi-pro for about 15. I was a guitar tutor for several years. I also play Bass guitar, Violin, drums and a few other things. I currently play in a band.

Andi

12:21 AM Feb 05 2009 |

Drummergirl<3

Germany

hii…yes i play the drums…look at my nameWinki'm playing in a band and i'm the only girl…sometimes it's a bit difficult but most of the time I enjoy it very muchWink

seee uuu!!!!

03:50 PM Feb 06 2009 |

LadiesMan217

China

i play late

04:08 AM Feb 08 2009 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

I can't playFrown, but I wanna learn playing on the piano and saxophone Wink in future))

07:16 PM Feb 08 2009 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Laughing

11:01 PM Feb 09 2009 |

Pep_Benidorm

Spain

Yes, I do. I play the piano, the trombone and the dolçaina (a Valencian double reed instrument in the oboe familiy)

02:09 PM Feb 10 2009 |

Punk_girl19

Poland

Hey :)

I play on the best ot instrument- CLARINETT in  brass orchestr. It is wonderful. Our orchestra concerted in over the world. We are travelling and play. Thanks this I went in Italy, Germany, France, Spain and we are going to go to Greece. My orchestra won a lot of festivals. If u have similar hobbys write :) I will be glad, I can talk about this. 

12:19 PM Mar 03 2009 |

lovelycocoa

Taiwan

electronic piano.

But I also want to learn about guitar!

01:08 PM Mar 03 2009 |

Kristóf

Hungary

classical guitar and piano

08:55 PM Mar 09 2009 |

Sharliz

Sharliz