Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

who's your best singer? and the best song too?

funny_shadow

Morocco

i love craig david (unbelievable) and bryan adams ( have you ever really love a woman)....and many others!!!

11:59 PM Sep 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dianamensahtk

Ghana

my  best   singer  is   AKON  TITLE  OF  THE  SONG  IS  DONT MATTER

08:10 PM Sep 28 2007 |

dianamensahtk

Ghana

ALSO  LIKE  THAT  SONG.

08:11 PM Sep 28 2007 |

redbandana

redbandana

Slovakia

Amy Winehouse

08:46 PM Sep 28 2007 |

rawan5001

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Akon and Enrique Iglesias

06:43 PM Sep 29 2007 |

or@nge

or@nge

Ukraine

Most of all I like Tokio Hotel. Also I listen to Evanescence, Akon and Avril LavigneLaughing

07:40 PM Sep 29 2007 |

waite pearl

Saudi Arabia

I like many singers britny ,shayne ward(No promises)and Bryan adams(Here iam).Innocent

08:54 PM Sep 29 2007 |

NancyChocolate

China

Music is without borders and i do enjoy tons of  beautiful music from different countries. How blessed i am born in China and we definitely have numerous amazing music no matter it's classical or morden music. Sice studying english i came acrossed a lot of western music, it's open a new door for me.  I still remember my first idol is the Carpenters.  You guys don't know how much i loved their music and crazy about all the songs for quite a long time.  Later i got to know a lot of beautiful songs. Like Crying in the rain, Don't cry , Say hello. When you say nothing at all. The power of Love, I believe in love,  I was born to try , Cry on my shoulder , Say it isn't so and many many classical western music.    It looks in sane that i typed so much words and i just can't help myself . Wink    Cause the beautiful melody and the emotinal lyrics is my best friends in the road of learning english .

02:09 AM Sep 30 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

The best singer for me is cheb Khaled. in addition to cheb Mami, Shakira,Rihanna and Bryan Adams..  

02:03 PM Oct 17 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

linda!!I was sure that you liked Rihanna, without saying it.

10:23 PM Oct 19 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

Laughing funny shadow…u get it.

i miss u. 

11:50 PM Oct 19 2007 |