Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

punk rocks forever

irae

irae

China

i love punk music so much, BUSTED, McFLY, GOOD Charlotte. simple plan, green day…....
but of coz some others style songs r cool too, these days im just listen to Daniel Powter’s Bad day, really a cool song~
plz share ur opinions with me^^

04:07 AM Apr 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

GirlSetsFire

Poland

hey…nice to meet you:) Miło mi:) a wiesz ,że nie miałam okazji posłuchac tego zespołu:). But I have to do it:))))))and then I will tell you what I think about them:)

06:34 PM Jun 13 2006 |

starolo

China

hello,everybody.i'm a new comer.Nice to me you.In the end of LINK PARK seems good.i love punk rocks.

10:20 AM Jun 19 2006 |

glaeken

glaeken

Philippines

love Green Day and Avril and I do agree with the post aboe about Hawthorn Heights and Panic At The Disco..they're just AWESOME!

04:38 AM Jun 29 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

rock on!

06:52 PM Jul 06 2006 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

who's the best punk band to see in concert?

12:51 AM Jul 11 2006 |

GirlSetsFire

Poland

maybe…...some less known groups..like " Thursday"

07:12 AM Jul 11 2006 |

GirlSetsFire

Poland

but it's not excactly a punk band….punk-hardcore:)))))

07:14 AM Jul 11 2006 |

Floppsi

Floppsi

Germany

Punkrock rules ! Cool

03:36 PM Jul 17 2006 |

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

i love green day, too. but i don`t think, that they`re still a pure punk rock band. their early songs (when i come around, basket case..) are really punk rock, but their latest albums are more rock/pop. don`t you think? do you know bands like: dropkick murpheys, boysetsfire, mad caddies, nofx, destillers, agnostic front, skap, flogging molly, milloncollin, me first…, no use etc.? that`s pure punk rock culture!!!

10:01 AM Jan 31 2007 |

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

the best band i`ve ever seen in concert, was SkaP @ the Southside festival in germany. it was soooo cool; sweating, drunken, happy peolpe dancing in front of a big stage, having a gigantic party… ;)

10:05 AM Jan 31 2007 |