Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

what is your most HATED artist or band?! :p

princewords

Egypt

well as i found all in here ask: who is your favourite artist ...i said why not go to the other way…who is the artist or the band that you hate so much and what ur reasons for this hate….comeon let you get feeling out! :p  lol

11:08 PM Dec 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

and daddy yankee!

02:54 AM Jul 09 2009 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hey, guys, we mustn't hate, if I don't like anything I just don't listen to it. EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE. But there are really some untalented & worthless singers, they think they are stars. the most of such so-called "stars" live in Russia. I don't like Russian pop-music and rap. Almost all of them are one-year-stars. Soon we will forget their names, they are nothing in music, just make money, girls show temselves, they sleep with their producers to be on a stage to get popularity.

09:05 AM Sep 11 2009 |

arturs

arturs

Latvia

nickelback…

10:38 PM Sep 17 2009 |

mietzi

mietzi

Germany

Amy Winehouse

01:09 PM Sep 23 2009 |

livid

livid

China

hey guys why must we hate somebody,if u dont like their songs u can just  pay no attention to them.Nobody drop a couple of hits without reasons,they must have sth that can touch audiences deep inside,,,of course i konw Paris Hilton,she can't even sing so plz dont regard her as a singer.the the one who i hate is wave to the top singers and think that they are kind of  fashionable, but acually they dont know what the songs are singing about !!!!!!!

11:09 AM Sep 24 2009 |

zahraa flower

Algeria

I don't like Vondam

04:50 PM Oct 02 2009 |