Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Fans of Westlife

wenderly

wenderly

China

Who is the fan of Westlife? I like every song of their’s.Can you share with me ?
“We had joy , we hda fun, we had seasons in the sun,but the wild and the song,like the season has all gone ···········”

05:38 AM Dec 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

danalty

danalty

Kazakhstan

i like it verrrrryy mush. Soledad is one of the best one ilike.

08:01 PM Dec 10 2007 |

Fly dung

Fly dung

China

I love bopbopbaby~But I think that the  "seasons in the sun" is pleasant to hear

07:03 AM Dec 13 2007 |

anttie

anttie

China

when i feel upset ,i used to listen to their songs ,just as you said they are encourging ,it always cheer me up!!,and i like season in the sun most.Laughing

01:27 AM Dec 17 2007 |

wenderly

wenderly

China

Yes,  I  agree  with  u,Emie  Yu, which  i  like  the  most   maybe  "World  of  our  own ", how  do  u  think  about  them?

11:54 PM Dec 19 2007 |

wenderly

wenderly

China

Thank  u,anttie,

we  have  the  same  idea,  how  lucky!!!

11:57 PM Dec 19 2007 |

jecy_123

jecy_123

China

i love this team very much.about "my love" ,"season in the sun".so beauty songs! i thnk the voice so nice when they sing together.

01:43 AM Dec 20 2007 |

zhainaixin

China

WESTLIFE is one of the most famous bank. and I can sing many their songs for example my love   I lay my love on you    Seasons in the sun and  fragile heart and so on

05:51 AM Dec 22 2007 |

zhainaixin

China

WESTLIFE is one of the most famous banks. and I can sing many their songs for example my love   I lay my love on you    Seasons in the sun and  fragile heart and so on

05:51 AM Dec 22 2007 |

IvyMeng

IvyMeng

China

i like seasons in the sun very much. when i was at college, i had a tape of westlife. but one day it was stolen. i felt so sad that time for a long time.

12:07 PM Dec 24 2007 |

happyjoyce

happyjoyce

China

although i'm not the fan of them, but i think some songs of them are nice, when i was at college, i once had a performance about singing their song"my love". now when i listen to it, i will feel the time at college.

08:29 AM Dec 25 2007 |