Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Board game designed for ESL/EFL

MichaelK

United States

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a board game designed for ESL/EFL?
Thought it might be fun.

06:33 PM Jul 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bahar_bmb1970

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi
i would like to than u for best idea
please can u expleain that game more to learn it and teach it to my student
thx a lot for ur kind

07:31 AM Aug 17 2009 |

bahar_bmb1970

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

i use it too

and i wrote a book for dictation

that one of the exceise it is hangman

07:35 AM Aug 17 2009 |

123hammer

United States

The idea of the CIA-sponsored "depatterning" web design experiments was to outfit conscious, unconscious or semiconscious subjects with headphones, and flood their brains with thousands of repetitive "driving" messages that would alter their behaviour over time….Advertising aims to do the same thing."[25] Advertising is especially aimed at young people voip and children and it increasingly reduces young people to consumers.[49] For Sut Jhally it is not “surprising that something this central and with so much being expended on it should become an important presence in social life. Indeed, commercial interests intent on maximizing the consumption of the immense collection of commodities have colonized more and more of the online payments spaces of our culture. For instance, almost the entire media system (television and print) has been developed as a delivery system for marketers its prime function is to produce audiences for sale to advertisers. Both the advertisements it carries, as well as the editorial matter that acts as a support for it, celebrate the consumer society. The movie system, at one time outside the direct influence of the broader marketing system, is now fully integrated into it through the strategies of licensing, tie-ins and product placements. The prime function of many Hollywood films today is to aid in the selling of the immense collection of commodities.

07:10 AM Jan 18 2010 |

juliacharles

United Kingdom

Literature has identified social corporate responsibility as the important corporate social responsibility of organizations (McGuire et al 1988). The increased importance of corporate social responsibility in the corporate decision making and organization’s relationship between its social and ethical policies and financial performance is the driving force for organizations to emphasize on corporate social responsibility. Some firms more committed to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) than others are.

06:41 AM Feb 16 2017 |