Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Vocabulary

Jo1Super Member!

Hungary

Hi!

I’d like to ask a question concerning vocabulary. How do you call a student (if there is any) who is responsible for education(al matters) for a certain year at university or high school? Kinda like the job “director of studies.”

Thanks is advance.

08:54 PM Mar 26 2015 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yamylight

yamylight

Germany

I teach first year student at university and they are all at the age of 19 or 20 and they are a normal student. i teach them Reading and Writing. But acording to my country even if the student is responsible for education and he is a student somehow i will call him ( MR). This my answer. I hop that I get your point.😁

12:31 AM Mar 27 2015 |

Jo1Super Member!

Hungary

Thanks.

01:25 PM Mar 27 2015 |

ABHAY3436

India

1. satisfied

04:21 AM Apr 24 2015 |

yael1962

Israel

You can also label him.: Students’ coordinator

11:32 AM Apr 29 2015 |

nurkocc

Turkey

Hi am 18 years old and i go to university. I education architecture and i am first class. But my school s language is turkish so it isnt good because i want to learn english and speak english. So i aply for this website. I hope results are be succesful

09:22 PM Mar 15 2016 |

TheEngineer

Turkey

Hello, Im student at kocaeli university. my departmant is ındustrial engineering. ı want to improve my english. but ı cant speak english :(

12:33 PM Apr 16 2016 |

iddabie

Germany

In my high school, we called such a student a Teacher’s Aid (TA for short).

01:09 AM Apr 21 2016 |

warufano

warufano

Ethiopia

advsing the students as they read and write the english will help more the students.so that the teachers shoud advice them as they relate with language by informing them vocabulary and pronouncations

12:46 PM Jul 27 2016 |

kldnkfhbksghjgf

Egypt

hello . i dont know how to remember vocablurys ..i usually learn many vocab. but i forget easily

07:24 PM Mar 19 2017 |