Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

How to attract students attention during a lesson?

english2019

Poland

Hi there!

Do you have maybe methods to attract students attenstion during a lesson?

Thanks in advance for reactions:)

09:59 PM Sep 02 2019 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sadikipek

Turkey

Hello

01:31 PM Oct 12 2019 |

kumkum57

India

giving interesting information to student or cracking jokes in middle of the lectures it will help to gather their attention..I Think

11:10 AM Nov 12 2019 |

morgancol

morgancol

Austria

Thank you for share it.

03:36 PM Dec 10 2019 |

emre201283

Turkey

First of all, you should use interesting things, for example photos, videos  or games

07:25 PM Jan 30 2020 |

emre201283

Turkey

First of all, you should use interesting things, for example photos, videos  or games

07:26 PM Jan 30 2020 |

sajidmazher

Pakistan

hi

12:15 PM Dec 28 2020 |

Anniessa

Anniessa

Greece

Many students combine work and study and due to the rather busy schedule, it would be very helpful if the lecture that someone missed could be watched online in the recording. I used to record the screen when my professor was giving online lessons last year. I think that with such software such as the free Movavi Screen Recorder , you will have no problem with recording your lecture for students who , missed your lesson.

02:56 AM Dec 07 2021 |

henrymosley

United States

Hello, teachers. I would like to comment on some of the words in the vocabulary, but for some reason I get an error. Do you have one too?

06:05 AM Apr 11 2022 |