Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

speak english

houjy36

China

Please tell me how can I enhance my ability of speak English,thanks

03:37 AM Dec 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mahfoozahmad786

Pakistan

hi how r u doing today

08:07 PM Dec 16 2007 |

pinkcloud1006

Viet Nam

I think you should pratice English everyday, eg speaking to your friends, colleagues, listening music or read newspapers even writing diary … if you do often everything, it is useful to improve expression, new words and react quickly.

02:00 AM Dec 17 2007 |

ycxhws

ycxhws

China

i think this forum is a good opportunity ,in here you can make many friends,you can add them chat with them ,believe yourself i think you can success .

02:16 AM Dec 17 2007 |

Praew

Praew

Thailand

I'm 13 years old. I want to speak Egnlish.

05:45 AM Dec 17 2007 |

zol4ever

zol4ever

Sudan

Me Olso my english lauange is not veryCry good ,but am try to speak with foreign pepole to improve my lanuage

06:16 AM Dec 17 2007 |

Ruth Baller

Philippines

I want to apply in online English tutorial to earn much better income. I need someone who can help me practice my english grammar fluently. thanks

08:07 AM Dec 17 2007 |

mahfoozahmad786

Pakistan

hi this is harris jones how r u doing today thanks for your response i want to make friendship with you

03:06 AM Dec 19 2007 |

kingofdarkness

Malaysia

hi everyone…im new here.. im really enjoy here…i woud like to make ur friend here..pls email me to ..thanx

04:08 AM Dec 19 2007 |

Krishna Niraula

Nepal

Yes I will help anybody who is keen on learning English. I teach Business,Professional,Academic English.I also teach TOEFl/IELTS. please email me as plizaskme8yahoodotcom . Best of luck!!!

04:27 AM Dec 19 2007 |