Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

what's the difference with men"s love and women"s love

cat m

cat m

China

In my eyes ,the men"s love is all about sexy,they always put SEX on the NO.1.but the women"s love is use her feeling for love.

Do you agree ?If you don"t.Please tell me why?

10:35 AM Jan 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

amr200500

amr200500

Egypt

Hey EveryBody

My name is Amr From Egypt  =]

by the way it's good topic 2 talk

and i wana say "i don't agree with you"

no in all times, there r some guys put sex on the NO.1 , and i dnt think that's love

it's  something some guys wana satisfy  their needs   ;)

and i dnt mean no sex between lovers

cuz love leads to Sex  ,

07:20 PM Feb 25 2008 |

hamedi

hamedi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

dear cat I beilive the best situation is whilst the love and sex mixed together.nobody can deny the human needs and desire and hence sex is part of that.according to me when you really love a girl then sex can make it perfect but sex without true love is not appreciated.on the other hands there are some other social elements that make some men only looking for pure sex and just want to entertain themself without paying attention to the girls' emotion.this mainly happens in the countries in which there are absolute freedom of sexual relationship and even in some countries very young virgin girls compete with each other to have first sex as soon as possible as they may think if have no sex experience no man will love them.so in such societies the girls and boys will be led to unlimited sextual relationship and the only loosers will be girls.

02:13 PM Mar 12 2008 |

sanjuu

sanjuu

India

it doesn't matter whether the person is men or women.it all depends on the persons character.i have seen many men who are sincere in their love, and i have also seen some men as u said earlier.but to be frank most of the girls love is sincere and are very sensitive in their love.

02:37 PM Mar 12 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

of course there r diferrences betwwen man and woman love.. an ai think that most- and i said most coz icant judge on all men- men  see the love from different angle .. they see love as stability , meetin women needs(only needs),...etc stc but from the angle of women , the situiation is totally different .. i mean they see love as romance(hug, nice words from her man,,,etc), they want thier men to satisfy thier emotional needs (rather than obejective ones) which r the most imprtant thing to them (women)(they always seek for emotion and love).. whereas men _in my openion and that my personal point of view- express thier love by meetin thier basic needs(since they r the first responsilble persons for meetin women needs at least in our society)..but actually we need to understand each other phcycological difference between us to achieve happy life:)

for more info. u can read the book (man r from mars ,women r from venus)by john gray:) its really intrestin book to understand the other side:)Kiss  

12:01 PM Mar 17 2008 |

kheandz

kheandz

Philippines

there's really a big difference between men's love and women's love because in men's love, there's always a lust, they always put SEX in their mind just to have something to talk to with their friends but in women's love, there's always a real love inside. women are much serious than men so they wanted a serious type of relationship which is stable, because women's heart are fragile.

12:14 PM Mar 17 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

i think when a man always request a woman to sex with him rather than care about her feeling and life,then maybe the that are not true love.actually most men are that.however the women only request that men can be sincere to her and give her warm. 

12:23 PM Mar 17 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Hi! Everybody,I have a completely different idea about love.

Through my experience of love,I found that girl's feeling is steady but not for a long time and boy's is just on the contrary.

02:16 PM Mar 17 2008 |

kheandz

kheandz

Philippines

yeah….. we should love women sincerely…................

08:22 AM Mar 18 2008 |

mrjoey7

United States

O.k I have to put my 2 cents in first lets seperate love from "lust" when a man is realy "in love " he wants simmular things that a woman wants ( in a realationship) Yes its true we can more easily seperate sex and love, But I think woman un natualy convince them selves its "LOVE" when its just as simple as LUST then say "why was he such a jerk"

O.k maybe I am a bit bitterSmile but I think men can love just as passionatly as woman and woman can be just as shallow and lustfull as men we just aproach from 180 degrees apart

11:16 AM Mar 19 2008 |

summer0218

summer0218

China

in my view,men's love is strong,and women's love is gentle

08:03 AM Mar 21 2008 |